What should I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egmatt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Rode bike with friends to Walgreens, plan was to get them to buy some diapers by telling them I will put them on and walk around the store in a shirt and a diaper. Plan worked, they didn't figure out that I was a DL and I got to wet and bring them home. Here comes the problem, I needed to get inside and up to my room without my mom knowing. I have to go through the garage which is right on the kitchen. I peeked at the side door, alerting my mom who was right there of my position and I darted back into the garage. She followed me and telling me to show her what was in my bag as I sprinted upstairs. I threw them in my room and came downstairs, grabbed a chip bag out of my pantry and went over to my mom. She knew it was from our pantry so I had to go get the diapers. I told her my friends said if I put 1 on and returned it the next day then they would pay me 20 bucks. Didn't work. She was extremely mad for the rest of the night and I brought the diapers up to my room. Still in my closet, and I'm wearing one right now idk what to do. She is going to tell my dad and idk what to do.1 idea was to put all the diapers in my hiding spot and bring the bag tommory and tell my mom I'm going to bring it back to get 20 bucks. Anyone every been in a situation like this? Any advice? Anything would be appreciated, thanks

Hmmm well as young adults we all get into shenanigans. A dare is a dare sometimes could go with that. I wish you the best of luck.

Ive done dares myself, but please be aware obviously be careful o f taking dares you cannot keep. Doing just a shirt and a diaper only in public is illegal on adults. It is known as indecent exposure and can land you as a mystermenior (or jail) if it is not a holiday involving costumes. It is a serious offensive and generally frowned on even by the ABDL community to do such. Lying to your friends is no way to go.

We all get probably a little excited to try stuff like this but more than likely your dad and mom are going talk, there's going to be talk, embarrassment, yelling, etc. There might be a slight lost in trust for money tracking like my parents did with me. Step up your game, take the heat, get ready to properly defend your side, and be careful.

As for your friends, politely tell them you thought it was a funny idea at the time and returned them.

Now since my talk is over (I'm sure you got much of that already) try next time staying calm, amd if you bring up something to your room have other methods (a backpack, a jacket with secret pockets etc.) And a fairly big item to throw the size of the bag you can show them if anyone asks. I know its hard but have a predetermined plan. Your on a mission. I actually snuck diapers in my house yesterday, but everyone's technique is different.

Bear in mind each time you bring stuff upstairs now after store it may want to be checked. This takes practice but other items can be used for diaper holding as well. If your room gets checked like me you gotta get creative. Wrapped in clothes, false bottoms, secret ceiling. Just never do under mattress or pillow. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple bags may not cover up something in a bag but cloth grocery bags might. Meant to mention that

cannaboy88 said:
Hmmm well as young adults we all get into shenanigans. A dare is a dare sometimes could go with that. I wish you the best of luck.

I am not sure I would consider this gentleman a "young adult". In fact, I think that at 28 he is very much an adult. Which begs the question, why is he still living at home, and acting as if he is 13?

I am either in serious doubt about the veracity of, his age, this story.

littlemoosey said:
I am not sure I would consider this gentleman a "young adult". In fact, I think that at 28 he is very much an adult. Which begs the question, why is he still living at home, and acting as if he is 13?

I am either in serious doubt about the veracity of, his age, this story.
The economy in the US and in fact the world is having the effect of multi generational families living together to save money and besides some parents believe its the parent thing to do to help their kids out. Rarely anymore you have the ritual 18 year old being tossed out by the parents.

xpluswearer said:
The economy in the US and in fact the world is having the effect of multi generational families living together to save money and besides some parents believe its the parent thing to do to help their kids out. Rarely anymore you have the ritual 18 year old being tossed out by the parents.

Although that "might" explain living at home, it still does not explain why at 28 he is acting as if he is 13. Additionally, when I read his text, it impresses me as if it has been written by someone much younger.

littlemoosey said:
Although that "might" explain living at home, it still does not explain why at 28 he is acting as if he is 13. Additionally, when I read his text, it impresses me as if it has been written by someone much younger.
I read somewhere that adults living at home with thier parents tends to de masculine even the strongest of men to a point of turning back the clock to childhood again. Some would call it wussification of America.

littlemoosey said:

"Bike riding with friends... Accepting dairs..." I'm thinking you my be on to this kid xpluswearer.

28 year olds do not ride bikes to a local store and do not participate in indecent exposure. I say this person is under age, also this does not help out community, next post will be someone trying to get acceptance from a vanilla group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back