BabyLeon

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
hiya guys i was wondering if anyone would ever like to see a babyfur vidiogame console and ideas for what they wanna see in such a game

Little confused. You say a babyfur video game and then you say baby video game console. I have seen people build custom game consoles and either this or a direct video game would be interesting. I am sure there is flash games of baby fur somewhere but to have it and get it through would be difficult for Xbox or PlayStation 4 or something be careful cause the assembly code and getting it through Microsoft to publish out.

I considered making a babyfur arcade cabinet tho just for fun

LilacCrinkle said:
Little confused. You say a babyfur video game and then you say baby video game console. I have seen people build custom game consoles and either this or a direct video game would be interesting. I am sure there is flash games of baby fur somewhere but to have it and get it through would be difficult for Xbox or PlayStation 4 or something be careful cause the assembly code and getting it through Microsoft to publish out.

I considered making a babyfur arcade cabinet tho just for fun

i meant Babyfur vidio games as awell as babyfur vidio game consoles

What would be the point of the game?

That's the real question you've got to ask. XD

If you can only think "Make a video game with babyfurs in it! Because BABYFURS!" that's kind of bad. There's got to be some sort of appeal to it, even to get another babyfur interested.

Like, what's the story? Is the little one imagining things and going on adventures? Is it a 'nightmare' that another character is having? Are they literally just living their 'life' and being cared for?

That last one would be the least enjoyable for me. XD

CuddleWoozle said:
What would be the point of the game?

That's the real question you've got to ask. XD

If you can only think "Make a video game with babyfurs in it! Because BABYFURS!" that's kind of bad. There's got to be some sort of appeal to it, even to get another babyfur interested.

Like, what's the story? Is the little one imagining things and going on adventures? Is it a 'nightmare' that another character is having? Are they literally just living their 'life' and being cared for?

That last one would be the least enjoyable for me. XD

i was thinking a babyur life game where we playout our babyfur fanrasies or even a babyfur adventure and one of the things that is a thing in the game is our characters get to points at certian times where we have to make our characters go in their nappies or pull-ups and other stuff like that

I'm...not into that. Maybe some others are, but I don't want to 'live' digitally like that.

Besides, you can already kind of do that with Second Life.

And I don't want to play a video game about pooping/peeing in my padding. I do that enough IRL that I don't feel that having a -game- based around it would be fun.

I suppose I'm looking at it as "What would the widest audience want to play?" rather than "What does this one tiny fraction of a fandom want to play?"

You might get regular furries into a game with a little kid furry protagonist who has to fight monsters or something, even if he/she IS wearing diapers or even using them as a weapon, but all you'll get from having a game where you have to poop your pants is ridicule.

I guess a Rom hack of Animal Crossing where every villager wears diapers and do baby things could do, but it probably doesn't exist. There is a pacifier accessory in the actual game, so that is the closest thing.

CuddleWoozle said:
I'm...not into that. Maybe some others are, but I don't want to 'live' digitally like that.

Besides, you can already kind of do that with Second Life.

And I don't want to play a video game about pooping/peeing in my padding. I do that enough IRL that I don't feel that having a -game- based around it would be fun.

I suppose I'm looking at it as "What would the widest audience want to play?" rather than "What does this one tiny fraction of a fandom want to play?"

You might get regular furries into a game with a little kid furry protagonist who has to fight monsters or something, even if he/she IS wearing diapers or even using them as a weapon, but all you'll get from having a game where you have to poop your pants is ridicule.

it's just an idea it's not like i would want a game exaly that but it'd be interesting if we can have at least have something

- - - Updated - - -

Onesieman said:
I guess a Rom hack of Animal Crossing where every villager wears diapers and do baby things could do, but it probably doesn't exist. There is a pacifier accessory in the actual game, so that is the closest thing.

yeah that would be interesting especialy since the ABDL comunity is growing

The idea you have right now sounds a lot like almost a 'baby tamagotchi,' only instead of having to clean up the messes, you're trying to encourage the messes, which really doesn't sound all that exciting. Even with the other elements, it doesn't have a whole lot going for it. Even for something built around what sounds to be like a core '(adult) baby raiser' mechanic, it needs to have something more going for it to really be interesting. As it stands, it's not very compelling.

OmiOMy said:
The idea you have right now sounds a lot like almost a 'baby tamagotchi,' only instead of having to clean up the messes, you're trying to encourage the messes, which really doesn't sound all that exciting. Even with the other elements, it doesn't have a whole lot going for it. Even for something built around what sounds to be like a core '(adult) baby raiser' mechanic, it needs to have something more going for it to really be interesting. As it stands, it's not very compelling.

its an idea i mean it would be good to have that but if its everyone's speed. so if you and anyone else have ideas for it then please give me ideas

Maybe check out the Reader Rabbit games for the original Wii if you happen to own a Wii or Wii U. The gameplay isn't terribly deep, just solving simple little edutainment puzzles to progress the story, but it's a lovely little series of 4 games that would make a great addition to any babyfur's collection. :)

Onesieman said:

As a die-hard of new leaf, I also know there is a pacifier, babyhat, a mobile, an elephant slide, music boxes, and a baby bed. If you go next to the ocean, bring a blue lava light to your house and put it by the window and set up your baby room and go have a shell music box built. Then choose your favorite kk song and out it in the room. Remember baby bed doesn't work but there is a room series playhouse or something (the kangaroo has it all) where everything is included even a baby rug. Patiently wait for nighttime, turn on the music box and it's converted to a lullaby. Shut off the lights and leave the lava lamp on and hop in the playhouse bed. Baby room. Distant ocean.

Take a quiet breath and put on headphones. now you have a baby room with A soft muffled ocean sound and gentle lighting and lullabies. *Yawns* sweet dreams silly. If you need help playing i will happily assist.

- - - Updated - - -

Jin15 said:
Maybe check out the Reader Rabbit games for the original Wii if you happen to own a Wii or Wii U. The gameplay isn't terribly deep, just solving simple little edutainment puzzles to progress the story, but it's a lovely little series of 4 games that would make a great addition to any babyfur's collection. :)
I used to play the reader rabbit 1991 and 1992 collection on DoS. Glad to see I wasn't the only one! _at off to you.

An rpg with babyfur characters would be great. It wouldn't be "about" the diapers, but they'd be there. It'd be like any other rpg... just... with babyfurs.

A babyfur game hmm? Well I have seen some stuff around, mostly video games modes but there was some atempt at flash games.

The most bsic one I seen ws one featuring Enric the penguin if I got his name right. The game itself was very simple: you had buttons to feed, check, and change, since at the time it ws only a beta you could only feed and check. The main goal was to keep a happiness bars up. Feed made Enric drink up a baby bottle while check..well, check the diaper by pulling on the waistband :p

I seen some mods too, mostly for strbound, I'm sure a lot of people already know this one, I'm counting it since you can be a bird in the game, beside, I'm sure it's compitable with more furry oriented mods out there if birds isn't your thing! It include babyish clothing and diapers of varying stae of usage. It even have different type of furniture around the baby theme. But well, it doesn't have any sorts of code put into it so its mostly cosmetic.

Now it's not really babyfurs by nature, but since it's the only close things I found that isn't human related. There was a mlp unity game project called Super crinkle pony 64...Or something along those lines. You had a diaper strapped on your butt the whole game, and you got "bad end" related to diapers when ennemy catch you. I won't really detail what those bad ends are since they can be pretty mature. But I think the project is on hiatus for now.

an adventure game where you beat things up with a cardboard sword and then at the end of the level your mother picks you up and level turns into your bedroom or another room in your house so you're basically playing make believe

Savagefoxchild said:
an adventure game where you beat things up with a cardboard sword and then at the end of the level your mother picks you up and level turns into your bedroom or another room in your house so you're basically playing make believe

That actually sounds pretty fun!

Savagefoxchild said:

That sounds slightly similar to the inception VR game that's within the Rick and Morty VR game. The character Troy starts off in a crib, and everything is made of cardboard, but in VR reality you're in the garage.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and have you heard of the cardboard game called Cardlife? You actually do have a cardboard sword. You can mod the game too. It might be possible to model what you're talking about in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back