Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SW Ontario, Canada

DiaperKat said:
Kent currently & originally from the peninsula (Kitsap). I miss The Puget Sound and the smell of the salty air (sighs)...
Kent is very bipolar & akin to Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood, with crime, drugs, shootings, & a prolific homeless epidemic, so, as soon as I'm able to move I'm outta here!
I love Washington but I need some peace FFS 😜 Port Townsend is where I'll retire for SURE!
Somewhat belated welcome from "elsewhere in Washington."

(Washington is well represented on ADISC. The Seattle area is some kind of ABDL nucleus.)

Thought I'd replied here ages ago, but I must have browsed away before clicking "Post," heh. Anyway, per my profile, I'm in Skagit, and my house is only feet from the beach, so I sympathize with your affection for Puget Sound. I grew up in Seattle, and lived in Sammamish until a few years ago. Finally got the urge to escape, but I guess I really didn't go that far!

I've been to some other great places, but I'll be happy to kick the bucket here. I mean, you know... in a few decades.

I love the Peninsula also. Some of my favorite vacation spots are out there--like the Kalaloch area, south of Forks. (Port Townsend is very nice also. One of my former college roommates lives there.)

Last edited:
Reeds Spring, MO... God I kind of wish I was a little closer to Saint Louis now xD

Reactions: justanotherDL and RaisedByWolves
Hi I'm from Charlotte Michigan

Hungary

squishypants said:
St. Louis, MO area USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same

Reactions: justanotherDL
squishypants said:
Another one!?!?!?!? Dang!!!! Likes like 4 or 5 of us right? That’s enough to have an awesome game night or something!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be fun

Reactions: justanotherDL
RaisedByWolves said:
Hi I used to live in Afton MO from 1978 to 1989

Reactions: RaisedByWolves
I am from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

Nice to meet you

Anybody from Sioux Falls SD USA?

MaxzineRose said:
Hi I used to live in Afton MO from 1978 to 1989
I grew up in Maryland Heights. 1983-2005 then moved. My old stomping grounds haha.

Kamloops BC Canada

Orlando FL

Northern part of central Massachusetts here.

New Jersey, US

Gonna be moving not incredibly soon to Missouri.

Reactions: justanotherDL and JustinDB87
wiliawi said:
Northern part of central Massachusetts here.
My college roommate is from the Worcester area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back