Why diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaddedInPuyallup said:
I’m not saying the diapers make me feel like I failed as a man sometimes, I’m saying that the fact that I’d rather be diapered and relaxing than using that same time to learn how to build or fix something makes me feel like a failure sometimes. Like I’m sure my wife would rather have a husband like my friend I mentioned who is always fixing or building something than the diaper wearing husband she has. I’d much rather pay a pro to do the big projects.
I've met lots of men, who would do just about the same and I think it's mostly OK. Yes, someone, who can fix and make things is certainly impressive, but you know... Someone, who can pay to get it fixed or made... Well, let's say I'm not entirely sure, whom I'd chose if everything else was the same...

I'm not sure any of these things are mutually exclusive. I'm in diapers 24/7 (because I need to be, but also do enjoy it from time to time), and I love to fix/build things, regardless of how good I might be (I like learning new things). I also have the ability to pay any pro to do a job (and for the larger ones, I certainly do defer to them to have the job "done right"), but I almost always prefer to do it myself if I can. This routinely bothers my wife though, who doesn't like me taking time to figure out how something works before it gets fixed, haha.

PlotTwist said:
I'm not sure any of these things are mutually exclusive. I'm in diapers 24/7 (because I need to be, but also do enjoy it from time to time), and I love to fix/build things, regardless of how good I might be (I like learning new things). I also have the ability to pay any pro to do a job (and for the larger ones, I certainly do defer to them to have the job "done right"), but I almost always prefer to do it myself if I can. This routinely bothers my wife though, who doesn't like me taking time to figure out how something works before it gets fixed, haha.
I do a lot of home improvement while wearing also. I prefer the satisfaction of a job well done with my own hands. Sometimes I think I might have come out a little bit cheaper hiring a pro as I tend to build things a little more stout than they have to be.

Diapers for me are because they make me feel safe, I have to wear them for incontinence but my whole life whenever I’ve been in them I feel safer but at the same time sometimes I feel ashamed.

I built car back in 1999 and into 2000 back half'ed it with fat tire on it . Drove it around in 2000 tell the trans broke. Then put a mustang ii steering in it. Moved the motor back and down. Made it a race car. Got a great paint job on it. In the cooler fall and spring i would ware a diaper then when i worked on it cause i would sweat less then. I now drive it to car shows and local cruse in's to have some fun.

Diapers and incontinence is just a part of who I am, always has been. And whovsays you can be diapered AND be a man? I do loads of house work and have renovated several of my houses before, always diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back