Accidental Diaper Using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone accidentally wet or messed their diaper while being scared? The reason I ask this is because today I wet my diaper involuntarily after being scared by my partner when I woke up with a full bladder. She cracked up laughing when she saw my diaper. It was the second wetting (one from last night) and was quite visible. I started laughing and we fell back into bed but yeah, anyone experienced an involuntary wetting or messing and are not incontinent?

Actually yes, I was wearing while driving once and got into a pretty close call and yup I definitely accidentally peed myself. At first once I realized what had happened I freaked out and thought shit I just pissed my pants. Then I reached down and realized I was diapered. Then laughed at myself lol

I have done this too. I was out with my wife shopping, she was giving me a special little day. We where at babys'r'us before they closed in Australia. I was totally in little space looking at some baby toys when a young lady attended asked if she could help me. I didn't see her come up to me so I jumped. I appologise to her and told her I was ok I was just looking.
She left and I realised I had wet my diaper. My wife came over and asked if I was ok. I told her what happened including wetting myself. She told me that's what toddlers do if they get a scare and then advised its lucky your in a diaper little guy.
It was a great day.

I wet my nappy while having a tooth pulled the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back