Thread: Tena Pants Discreet

Default Tena Pants Discreet

How have people found the discrete extra pants. Im looking for something to hold one moderate-small wetting, and that will be very discrete. One would hope that by the name it was indeed discrete, and they say that the abosrbency should hold moderate losses in one go. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have found them to be very discreet and quite comfortable. The only issue is that the padding does not go up very high in the front, so you have to make sure you are "positioned" correctly and not release too much at once, as it could leak over the top of the padding.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    I have found them to be very discreet and quite comfortable. The only issue is that the padding does not go up very high in the front, so you have to make sure you are "positioned" correctly and not release too much at once, as it could leak over the top of the padding.
    I think the TENA discreet is only suitable for women because of the padding position. Moreover, there is no stand up leg gathers, if you pee on it, except you pee drop by drop, the discreet pants must leak !!!

I use them and find that when positioned correctly they can hold a fair bit, and there is very little noise so they are discreet

Darkfinn

I've tried lots of pullups (forget the special "pants" or "underwear" names... they are pullups) and I haven't found any adult sized ones that work decently for males.