First ABDL Novella Release!! (I'm proud!) (SAMPLE CHAPTER HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys!! Sorry I've been soo absent, between moving back to Mexico and stuff, it's been tough. However, I've been working in something! I decided to improve and release my ABDL story as a self-published book :) I love that story so much I wanted to share it in a more professional way rather than just posting it online. It's a small pet project.

So I got a friend who is interior designer to make a cool design for the paperbacks! It's so cool! And I have a good friend making a very nice ABDL cover artwork! Once it's done, I'll release it!

Here you'll be able to find the first pages and a sample chapter for your browser! Let me know what you think!

The Epitome of Love (Print)-005.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-004.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-007.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-009.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-010.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-013.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-014.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-015.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-016.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-017.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-018.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-019.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-020.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-021.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-022.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-023.jpgThe Epitome of Love (Print)-024.jpg

I'll keep you posted guys!!

Have a GREAT week!!

Attachments

• The%20Epitome%20of%20Love%20(Print).png
    The%20Epitome%20of%20Love%20(Print).png
    5.2 KB · Views: 56
  • The%20Epitome%20of%20Love%20(Print)2.png
    The%20Epitome%20of%20Love%20(Print)2.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 60
  • The%20Epitome%20of%20Love%20(Print)3.png
    The%20Epitome%20of%20Love%20(Print)3.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 43
  • The Epitome of Love (Print)-003.jpg
    The Epitome of Love (Print)-003.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hope your move worked out. I gave this a read, and wanted to tell you your vivid detail and flow is excellent and I really love the clean and minimalist design with the diaper fold look at the chapter like that. Very unique. The only thought if it might be a problem in publishing is that it uses the words "Pokemon" and "Aquaman" which are both registered trademarks. Regardless I am highly looking forward to possibly reading up the rest of this! Anywhere I can grab a copy?

LilacCrinkle said:
Hope your move worked out. I gave this a read, and wanted to tell you your vivid detail and flow is excellent and I really love the clean and minimalist design with the diaper fold look at the chapter like that. Very unique. The only thought if it might be a problem in publishing is that it uses the words "Pokemon" and "Aquaman" which are both registered trademarks. Regardless I am highly looking forward to possibly reading up the rest of this! Anywhere I can grab a copy?

Hii!! No worries, the mentions of the franchises are done in a way that don’t infringe trademark!! And thank you!! It is a really inportant story for me!! I haven’t published it yet because I am waiting the cover artwork!! It’s gonna be awesome!! I’ll keep you updated!!

The hardest part I had in publishing my book was the cover. I of course, went to my daughter who works with technology at the university where she is employed. She got one of her student staff members to help with the cover and I paid the student. It's a cool cover if I do say so myself, and really fits with the story, a menacing spirit descending a large, ornate Victorian staircase.

dogboy said:
The hardest part I had in publishing my book was the cover. I of course, went to my daughter who works with technology at the university where she is employed. She got one of her student staff members to help with the cover and I paid the student. It's a cool cover if I do say so myself, and really fits with the story, a menacing spirit descending a large, ornate Victorian staircase.

Sounds really cool! I always get cool covers for my books, but this one will be quite different ;)

That's it! I'm hooked! I have to read more! Do you have a scheduled release date yet? will you be releasing any more samples to share on ADISC? I can't wait to read the rest!:readthis::claps:

LittleJ123 said:
That's it! I'm hooked! I have to read more! Do you have a scheduled release date yet? will you be releasing any more samples to share on ADISC? I can't wait to read the rest!:readthis::claps:

Heey!! Thank you so much!! I don't have a scheduled release date yet because my friend, DyperDrive, is making the cover artwork and he said he'd take a couple of weeks! But maybe I could release more samples here!! The book is 188 pages long, and it has another two images at the end!! It turned out sooo good! I'm proud!

Yes! Please do post more! And I can’t wait to see the cover art and end images! This is so exciting!

LittleJ123 said:
Yes! Please do post more! And I can’t wait to see the cover art and end images! This is so exciting!

I can't wait to see the cover either!! My friend is going to deliver something great! And since you're awesome... here are the end images!

The Epitome of Love (Print)-186.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-187.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the blurb!

Carter and Robin were the best of friends. Friendship goals. Even though they were so different, they clicked. However, towards their high school Graduation, Carter starts noticing that Robin is acting odd. Shy, recluse, secretive. Carter wonders how he can help his best friend, but he doesn’t even know what is wrong.

Robin was an outstanding teenager, bookworm, excellent grades and good social life. But he had a secret. He was an Adult Baby. A grownup who liked to wear diapers and act like a baby. When the pressure of these secret desires become too much, and his family and best friend discover the truth, he knows his life is never going to be the same again.

But maybe the love they have for him is stronger than the weirdness in him. Maybe, it won’t be so bad. Maybe, just maybe, he can be who he wants to be….

Cool. Sounds interesting and a page turner.

dogboy said:
Cool. Sounds interesting and a page turner.

Thank you, I poured all my emotions in there. It's really special, even if I say so myself.

I've read this story... was a very good one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
I've read this story... was a very good one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yeah, I published a first draft here under a provisional title. But it is so dear to me that I revamped it and did the whole process. I asked Moo to take it down here.

A small, very small update on the cover artwork! Rough sketches! Cover Rough.pngBack Cover Rough.png

this looks like its going to be a great read enjoyed the first extract :) illustrations look good as well

Interesting... Where eill the work be available? In Here? Over in Amazon?

Hey well done :claps: looks amazing. You must be so pleased with your achievement.

PampersboyLondon said:
this looks like its going to be a great read enjoyed the first extract :) illustrations look good as well

Thank you!! I'm hoping to have the cover very soon so I can finally release it!!

ESPF said:
Interesting... Where eill the work be available? In Here? Over in Amazon?

Yep, Amazon! I will release it as en ebook but also as paperback, with that amazing desing my friend made.

ozbub said:
Hey well done :claps: looks amazing. You must be so pleased with your achievement.

Thank yous. I am. I mean, I thought I'd post it just as a story here but... man, the characters and the story hits too close to home, so I wanted to give it the proper attention!

Looks great so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back