Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I like the thing! What do you think?

Been playing with polymer clay lately. Still really really new at it but this is probably the first thing I've made I genuinely like.

Would like to make sculptures of other little / AB themed stuff but not sure what to make. Any ideas?20180813_063454.jpg

Wow! This is seriously cool! Seriously get in contact with Abu on this one, I am sure Caleb would LOVE to see this!

Also working with clay is super hard. Gorgeous work!

LilacCrinkle said:
Wow! This is seriously cool! Seriously get in contact with Abu on this one, I am sure Caleb would LOVE to see this!

Also working with clay is super hard. Gorgeous work!
Thank you <3

I wonder if ABU is floating around on these forums actually. Would be majorly cool if they stumbled upon my thread lol.

Sheepies said:
Thank you <3

I wonder if ABU is floating around on these forums actually. Would be majorly cool if they stumbled upon my thread lol.

I can contact them and point them here if you like. You will be amazed on how quick they embrace creativity in theyre company. for example I drew a picture of my OC opening an order of ABU, and they actually sent me back a cute sketch with my order at the bottom of the receipt saying "Thanks puppy!" I just about fell out of my seat when I saw that.

must be really hard to keep the color in all that clay

That's cute :)

What a creative baby/little. Seriously though, ABU loves hearing from their supporters, if you have a twitter, they might actually retweet a post of that.

Also, if you want ideas for other babyish designs you can make with clay , I dunno, maybe a little ducky or a diaper, a rattle... skies the limit, there's a lot of little items and symbols that can be made with clay :)

You've got some good control to keep those letters from just getting smooshed. :3

I've used polymer clay before...but I baked mine off because I was making custom eyes for a 'teddy bear'. (He was actually a mouse but I've never gotten the gumption to finish him.)

Just a couple of other ideas:

A tiny pacifier
little bottle of milk

LilacCrinkle said:
I can contact them and point them here if you like. You will be amazed on how quick they embrace creativity in theyre company. for example I drew a picture of my OC opening an order of ABU, and they actually sent me back a cute sketch with my order at the bottom of the receipt saying "Thanks puppy!" I just about fell out of my seat when I saw that.

must be really hard to keep the color in all that clay

Thank you I would really appreciate that ^-^

Didn't know they looked at this stuff or remembered any of it and that's just really cool to think about <3

As for the color this one wasn't too hard, just used white clay and painted it afterwards. Could seal it with a glaze if I had one. But if I made those colors with clay I'd be impressed myself lol

Poofybutt said:
That's cute :)

What a creative baby/little. Seriously though, ABU loves hearing from their supporters, if you have a twitter, they might actually retweet a post of that.

Also, if you want ideas for other babyish designs you can make with clay , I dunno, maybe a little ducky or a diaper, a rattle... skies the limit, there's a lot of little items and symbols that can be made with clay :)

Thank you ^-^

Not a bad idea using Twitter either if I make a 2nd account~

I like your idea too! Especially the rattle one! I'm thinking of using a small coin machine capsule and moulding clay around it to make a functional rattle. Ooooh I could make a little animal and the middle could be that with some rattly bits inside.

Sheepies said:
Thank you <3

I know ABU has a company representative here, I just can't remember their username off the top of my head.

Klo555 is the username for Casey from Abu.

MolicareMan said:
Klo555 is the username for Casey from Abu.

Wow Casey is actually on here?? O_0
That is awesome.

Awesome work!! It's really cuuuute!!! Such a talented baby!!

kik91 said:
Awesome work!! It's really cuuuute!!! Such a talented baby!!
You gave me a big heckin smile >w<

Sheepies said:
You gave me a big heckin smile >w<

Awww, I'm happy to hear that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back