Thread: Don't Wanna Grow Up - T Shirt

Smile Don't Wanna Grow Up - T Shirt

I was either on AOL or Yahoo yesterday (can't remember which) and a tee shirt ad happened to be on one of the pages I was viewing. The ad had an older teen/young adult riding on a coin-op horse kiddie ride wearing this tee:

I Don't Wanna Grow Up T-Shirt | Snorg Tees

Talk about the psychology of selling. I could definitely see myself in place of the girl in that ad! And I wouldn't mind wearing one of these Ts except for one thing - for the life of me I can't figure out what the graphics inside the international "NO" symbol is depicting. How does it relate to not wanting to grow up? Just looks like someone's head with a helmet on to me. Any guesses as to what it's supposed to be depicting? Maybe it's very simple and just going completely over my head.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I was either on AOL or Yahoo yesterday (can't remember which) and a tee shirt ad happened to be on one of the pages I was viewing. The ad had an older teen/young adult riding on a coin-op horse kiddie ride wearing this tee:

I Don't Wanna Grow Up T-Shirt | Snorg Tees

Talk about the psychology of selling. I could definitely see myself in place of the girl in that ad! And I wouldn't mind wearing one of these Ts except for one thing - for the life of me I can't figure out what the graphics inside the international "NO" symbol is depicting. How does it relate to not wanting to grow up? Just looks like someone's head with a helmet on to me. Any guesses as to what it's supposed to be depicting? Maybe it's very simple and just going completely over my head.

~Pramrider
    When you play Nintendo games like mario... those little mushroom heads show up, and if you get one your man grows bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    When you play Nintendo games like mario... those little mushroom heads show up, and if you get one your man grows bigger.
    Thanks Abby! Since I've never played any Nintendo games I wouldn't have ever guessed the association.

~Pramrider

Darkfinn

There are some nice AB/DL T-shirts on CafePress... they're just a little expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    There are some nice AB/DL T-shirts on CafePress... they're just a little expensive.
    Thanks for the info, Darkfinn. I'll have to check them out.

~Pramrider

annierighthurr

I'd wear that shirt.

The last time I was in Disney, I found an adult shirt that said " I am never growing up" I bought it and wore it proudly the whole time I was there. I will have to see if I can dig it out of the attic and snap a shot or 2.

Darkfinn

Diaper T-Shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, bumper stickers & gifts - CafePress

There are plenty of adult sized shirts with diaper references here.