Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Some babyfur like to use collars and leashes, while others find it to kinky or degrading. Do you have a special collar? What kind? I am going to be getting a special one made on Etsy after my first collar I bought (from Winn Dixie) got destroyed in the hurricane.

*Jingles and trots away*

s-l500.jpgCollars can be fashionable - make a statement about your personal state - and anything else you want to convey in secret or private.
They can also be humiliating to a degree if that is what ones objective is.

Basic black leather fabric metal shinny colored detailing with hasps rings locking latches or hidden closings.
Fantastic bright colors to attract attention to something special about your looks or what you are wearing.
Leashes for an extra special touch when not using reins.
Thin slim design and then heavy metal restraints.
In this day and age of electronics can be wired for lights and security restrictions like a dog barking area restriction.

But I think you are looking for a nice PINK collar with pretty rhinestone detailing and maybe a small bell that
lets the world know a special babyfur is coming into the scene.

My special collar is a 3/8 inch round chrome ring circling the neck with an invisible hex screw in the juncture opposite
of the hinge. Have a chrome dongle ring dangling from it to attach a lead or leash.
Similar to this image

babylock1 said:
View attachment 31397

Fantastic bright colors to attract attention to something special about your looks or what you are wearing. Leashes for an extra special touch

But I think you are looking for a nice PINK collar with pretty rhinestone detailing and maybe a small bell that
lets the world know a special babyfur is coming into the scene.

*Holds back going in little space*
Yes, that is true. I like the idea of being looked at and going "oh they must be a babyfur" I like the idea of a rhinestone because I can pretend that it holds powers of keeping me a babyfur until I take it off hehe but my previous one had a buckle on it and I loved that so much because the loud CLICK that resulted

A good place to browse for COLLARS is Ebay - Search for Dog Collars
-4- examples/images:

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600a.jpgs-l1600c.jpgs-l1600b.jpg

If you are into a mild bit of bondage a small lock on the collars hasp could be hint that you are (because the loud CLICK that resulted) !

There are dozens upon dozens of collars here to look at - some real heavy duty scary - but you get the idea and the chills from just looking !

I bought my collar from paw star as a fashion choice I always like wearing spiked collars and black clothing ever since I was a teenager also love their furry hoodies

I made myself a collar out of paracord. It's got 2 d-rings braided into it and closes with a buckle. Then I made my boyfriend a matching one but the opposite color scheme.

I dun got a collar 'cause weasels are like tubes and can just slide out of them. :laugh:

babylock1 said:
-4- examples/images:

View attachment 31406View attachment 31407View attachment 31408View attachment 31409

If you are into a mild bit of bondage a small lock on the collars hasp could be hint that you are (because the loud CLICK that resulted) !

There are dozens upon dozens of collars here to look at - some real heavy duty scary - but you get the idea and the chills from just looking !

Seems okay, but last one I got was for a dog and it was bright orange and had a buckle looking almost exactly like the first set. I appreciate the research but I wanna make it wide like that as I can't do kitty collar thin look. (Unless of course someone clips me in and tells me that it's all okay and probably gives me reassurance.

- - - Updated - - -

Safariwolf said:
I bought my collar from paw star as a fashion choice I always like wearing spiked collars and black clothing ever since I was a teenager also love their furry hoodies

I never heard of paw star. I will look it up

- - - Updated - - -

babylock1 said:
-4- examples/images:

View attachment 31406View attachment 31407View attachment 31408View attachment 31409

I don't think I'm into bondage but I REALLY like the click. It tells me that I'm just a collared puppy and it echos in my head each time i put it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back