Adults fitting into baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you can tell in the photos the diaper had been modified like if an extra tape had been added to hold it together or they added in an extender and used tape for it. It seems like guys like females in baby diapers more than guys and that it seems to be more acceptable for gals to wear them but not men.

Calico said:
Sometimes you can tell in the photos the diaper had been modified like if an extra tape had been added to hold it together or they added in an extender and used tape for it. It seems like guys like females in baby diapers more than guys and that it seems to be more acceptable for gals to wear them but not men.

Women have less for the diaper to wrap around ;)

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
On another note, it's kind of hard to defend that we aren't pedophiles, when some of us are actively buying diapers intended to fit children. Certainly not calling anyone here the most horrible thing imaginable. Not saying it's a perfect way to look at things, because, by that logic, anyone who's ever bought a chime rattle for himself, or herself. . . (Adult chime rattles don't exist yet. Do they?) I'm not even saying buying baby diapers is an indefensible evil. Far from it. Baby diapers and chime rattles are in the same boat. Just saying that's why adult diapers, with baby prints, are a thing, and the fact that they're sized, and work, correctly, helps our image, to the few judgmental idiots who's minds can be changed about us. I think I've found a way to be clear.

One of us thows said would-be idiot an ABU kiddo, and says, "See? This can't fit a child! It fits me! It's not about children, you ass! It's about me feeling like one!"

Okay, when I said this, someone said I was equating every ABDL who bought baby diapers with pedos. If I wanted to, I would, flat out, because, I'm grown, and, "I meant what I said, and, I said what I meant. This Aspie is blunt as a spoon, 100%," so, when I said I certainly was not calling anyone here the worst thing imaginable, you could've taken that to the bank, and, here's a thought, had a conversation with me.

I wasn't calling anyone that, nor would I, ever, I'll have everyone know! The best way I can explain what I actually was saying, Mr., or MRS., "say," is with a hypothetical.

Let's say an ABDLs loved one finds a baby diapers stash, said ABDL uses as boosters, but doesn't find that ABDL's adult diapers, or, the ABDL in question doesn't use them. If the loved one is now thinking, "OMG, pedo," see how that ABDL is in a harder to defend position?

It's that way with most things. That's why, on my paci, the teet, and the guard, are adult size. I want to be in the most easily defensible position possible. Even most of my plushies are huge, too big to be safe for a baby.

I didn't say I didn't understand y'all. I do. I called the would-be hater's way of thinking wrong. I know that. I wish none of us had to worry about what anyone thought if we go online looking for ideas for custom clothing based on the real thing. I know starry Ideas has, "from picture to garment," and, since I can't draw well, what am I to do? That's right. Look at clothes for real kids. Since transporting wheelchair using, non-driving, me, is harder, I can't just go browse the stores' kiddy sections, so, I Internet window shop, even though it'd be easier to explain browsing those sections of stores, because, I'm the right age for having kids. You think I like having to be so ridiculously careful there's no kids in any of the clothes!? No, but there can't be any question.

I'm a clothie, for goodness sake. No one understands it better than me, because, the adult cloth diaper world is so far behind, I actually have to look at the baby equivalent, and extrapolate, to have my own made, because, nothing in the cloth Little bABy world exists like what I need. Like I said, I want a chime rattle, but, they don't exist for ABs yet, so, if I want one. . . Right. It has to be a baby one, just like y'all with your diapies, so, with as much looking at bio little things as I do, for ideas for toys, bottles, clothes, and diapies, why would I call anyone a pedo!? See? Understand now I'm not calling any of us slimeballs? If anyone thinks I still am, can he or she explain to me how? Wow, if this is what sharing an unpopular opinion gets me, I can leave.

We shouldn't have to be so stupid careful every time we want a chime rattle, new Little bABy clothes, actual working cloth diapers, or, anything else, but, we do, and baby printed adult disposable diapers, and adult paci teets and shields, help us, so why not use them? I wonder sometimes, if it's occurred to those of you with adult teets, but baby guards, that you could fit the whole thing in your mouths, and that's not advised. Lest I'm misunderstood again, it's a, "me thing," that explains me not liking baby guards, because, I'm extra paranoid, and, honestly, picky, and, I feel, that my guard fitting my face, helps me defend myself, should some judgemental doody-head ever find out. I understand the baby shields cost less. More power to those who have them.

It's like you sposie Little bABies are spitting on a wonderful resource! That was my entire point! No matter what the item is, the better it fits your adult body, the more obvious it is, that it's not for a child, and, the easier it is, to see we're not lying, when we say it's not about children. Understand now? Sorry I'm a little miffed. It's not at anyone. It's just at the fact I'm misunderstood so often.

Last edited:
xpluswearer said:
You may get your kicks by wearing baby diapers I will say it again you are setting yourself up for failure absorbency wise. You are a big boy or girl now and as such you should wear adult diapers if you really need them for their intended purposes. They make smalls and mediums so I do dare say no excuse unless you have a fetish or wear them just to wear them. Besides if you are a guy you are damaging your family jewels and cutting off circulation to your legs also you could break your penis! Do you want that?? huh? Ladies you are cutting circulation off to your legs too basically using a diaper as a tourniquet want a blood clot that can KILL YOU !..
I’ve gotten a fair amount of absorbency out of baby diapers where Depends have failed.

I use DryNites and Underjams a fair bit. That’s about the closest I ever use to a nappy for babies.
I haven’t used a children’s Pampers/Huggies type nappy in about 10 years. At that time, I could just about squeeze into some of the larger sizes, including some of the PullUps. I haven’t used them because I simply don’t see myself getting into them.

Can I fit into Goodnites? Yes. Do they hold an entire accident? No.

I wore them to catch the accidents that I would wake up in the middle of of, so that I could run to the bathroom. But waking up in time was rare and I would wind up with at least a bit of a damp spot in the bed. So I switched to cloth diapers. Sometimes I'll wear one because they're soft, but, again, they only hold about half of my wetting. It's nice that I can fit them, but I don't really wear them anymore.

bambinod said:
Women have less for the diaper to wrap around ;)

Girs usually have bigger hips too, so is not that simple. Baby diapers fit me better as a male than my girlfriend

Specially pampers with the 3 tube tecnology can hold accidents pretty well without leaking, I had a massive tea drinking test and they did not leak.

I wear pampers every day 24/7 without any modifications :) and never had any problems.

tidalk said:
Girs usually have bigger hips too, so is not that simple. Baby diapers fit me better as a male than my girlfriend

Specially pampers with the 3 tube tecnology can hold accidents pretty well without leaking, I had a massive tea drinking test and they did not leak.

I wear pampers every day 24/7 without any modifications :) and never had any problems.

Is your girlfriend slim or skinny?

RandumFoxx said:
I’ve gotten a fair amount of absorbency out of baby diapers where Depends have failed.

This is a good point. Depends are horrible diapers, and known to be quick to fail and leak. Seeing the capacity of depends somewhere close to that of a baby diaper probably is right.

Now to drive it home for you. Depends simply do not work for full functional urinanry incontinence and especially for urge incontinece. They work for small releases at best, and that isn't even up for debate. So then why try to debate something which works nearly as poorly is somehow better?

RandumFoxx said:
Slomo said:
This is a good point. Depends are horrible diapers, and known to be quick to fail and leak. Seeing the capacity of depends somewhere close to that of a baby diaper probably is right.

Now to drive it home for you. Depends simply do not work for full functional urinary incontinence and especially for urge incontinence. They work for small releases at best, and that isn't even up for debate. So then why try to debate something which works nearly as poorly is somehow better?
Agreed. Everyone clap. It very rarely happens. I was gonna say that. You didn't have bad experiences with Depends, because they're adult diapers. You had bad experiences with them, because they suck. That's one thing I've noticed. Slomo and I are either going to agree, or, disagree, strongly.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Agreed. Everyone clap. It very rarely happens. I was gonna say that. You didn't have bad experiences with Depends, because they're adult diapers. You had bad experiences with them, because they suck. That's one thing I've noticed. Slomo and I are either going to agree, or, disagree, strongly.
Original versions of Depends were awesome served me as a Teenager and College kid who drank 2 liters of MT Dew like nothing. Never had a leak a one with the Green Backed Overnight ones. Todays version is horrible I agree on that part.

xpluswearer said:
Original versions of Depends were awesome served me as a Teenager and College kid who drank 2 liters of MT Dew like nothing. Never had a leak a one with the Green Backed Overnight ones. Todays version is horrible I agree on that part.
I don't think I'm old enough to remember when they where any good, except maybe once in childhood, and as crinkly as they were, my goodness! That's why I mentioned today's. Not quite old enough.

I used to fit in libero size 7 a couple of years ago
I use to be short and slim.i dont know if other brands still fit me

I can squeeze into a Pampers baby-dry size 7 without ripping the tabs off but I prefer Drynites tbh if I want to wear a printed kids diaper. They fit me almost perfectly. They could be around 5 cm longer and stretchier though...

There is nothing quite like a proper Adult Diaper (whether it is Medical Style or a better ABDL printed Diaper), but I have made Baby Diapers work before and can see why people would use them if they only use Diapers occasionally and only for shorter amounts of time.

At any rate it's nothing to fight over, if someone wants to use Baby Diapers or Goodnites/Drynites I'm not gonna get into a debate.

I just think we need to have realistic expectations of the Diapers we choose and I will gladly state that people that haven't tried a really good Adult Diaper don't know what they are missing, but I can also see why it can be hard for people to get these better Diapers since they usually have to be bought online and many of us live with others and try to indulge in secrecy.

BabyTyrant said:
There is nothing quite like a proper Adult Diaper (whether it is Medical Style or a better ABDL printed Diaper), but I have made Baby Diapers work before and can see why people would use them if they only use Diapers occasionally and only for shorter amounts of time.

At any rate it's nothing to fight over, if someone wants to use Baby Diapers or Goodnites/Drynites I'm not gonna get into a debate.

I just think we need to have realistic expectations of the Diapers we choose and I will gladly state that people that haven't tried a really good Adult Diaper don't know what they are missing, but I can also see why it can be hard for people to get these better Diapers since they usually have to be bought online and many of us live with others and try to indulge in secrecy.

Fighting who said we were fighting. Just a lively discussion err debate or conversation. It puts hairs on yer chest and makes you stronger.
Nothing like a deep conversation or discussion. Keeps the mind sharp and the (tongue sharpened KIDDING )!!!

I use adult diapers very occasionally, because they are very expensive. Baby diapers and even Goodnites is a lot cheaper. I sure wish people would mind their own business more often. :(

There are cheap adult diapers out there. Just look on ebay and other store sites. Plus Walgreens are cheap and also work pretty good as real diapers. I just learned Prevail works well too and Wings so I decided to start trying generic brands again whenever I find them in Goodwill and they can always be used as stuffers. I got lucky finding Molicare Super Plus for 2 bucks a pack so that saved me big money. I used that extra money to buy samples at Wearing Clouds.

This chubby girl somehow got a Pampers Baby Dry size 7 to fit. I wonder if it was modified to get it on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L5En2gg-hY

She looks rather young like age 15. She is 18 according to About Me youtube channel page. But the video is from a year ago so that would mean she is 17 in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back