Adults fitting into baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am 5 '7' and weigh 120 lbs so that puts me close to being underweight, only two lbs away. But I can barely fit into baby diapers size 6. I tried Cruisers size 6 and while I can get them on, the sides that attach to the front rip out of the diaper and if I do stretch the tab to the diaper, the tabs will pop off eventually but if I use tape to hold it together, the diaper holds fine together but if I force the tab onto the diaper, the side will eventually rip.

I just tried Luvs size 6 and the sides are shorter than Cruisers so they barely fit me too and the side popped right off after a couple minutes while the Cruisers lasted longer. I even tried tape but it still popped right off while they didn't with Cruisers. Sure there is more padding up the back than Cruisers.

But seeing photos of other ABDLs fitting into them better makes me feel like I am fat even though I am close to being underweight. My waist size is 27 inches but because baby diapers don't go that far up, I go my hip size and my hips are 35 inches around. They fit me like bikini. I put my height into it but yet people who are taller than me seem to fit into them better. Does anyone else find this crazy and think maybe these are all photo shopped?

Someone on twitter is telling me his girlfriend is wearing baby diapers and they never rip or pop off and she is 5 foot 4 and weighs 110 lbs. He also told me tabs go in the middle and how size six is a bit too big for her. But he says her hips are 21 inches which I find it hard to believe. That is a size of a child. No way can someone that height be that tiny at that weight. No way can diapers fit someone like that at that weight and height. I have a feeling he is just telling me his fantasy. He even said she only pees in the middle and never gets the back wet which I also have a hard time believing. He claims she isn't a big wetter but when I asked how long her pees are when she goes, he wrote 30-40 sec. That is not a small pee. I must say I am pretty much done talking to him about his girlfriend. I have a feeling it's just a fantasy.

Is there anyone else here who is skinny or slim or close to being underweight and can still barely fit into baby diapers like me? Also do the sides just dig into your side? How do other ABDLs out there fit them better? Are they shorter or do they just modify them or use photo tricks to make it seem like they are fitting into them well even if they are a size 5? Does it make any of you feel fat like you need to lose more weight even though you are a pound away from being underweight? Also why do people keep going by waist size than hips if baby diapers don't go that far up? I also bet those photos I see, I bet the diaper doesn't stay on after they had taken the photo so it's only for show.

I say I like Cruisers better so far and they are more durable and the sides stretch further than Luvs even though the padding doesn't cover the whole back. I say Luvs size 6 are good use for Tru Fits.

Just because you can put it on doesn't mean it fits. Same saying I have heard about clothes, just because it buttons/zips doesn't mean it fits.

Have you tried stretching the sides before putting it on? Luvs size 6 fit me if I stretch the sides first. If I don't there's no way they will fit. I'm bigger than you

The closest I ever really got to wearing a baby sized diaper, was to cut the tabs off and hot-glue on some of the stretchy side panel of a goodnite. Basically this created an extra-long back tape, with good stretching capability. Unfortunately it never worked well, because the single-small tape was simply too small. It made the sides "v-inwards" and was not that comfortable - but it was better than nothing. I am 5'7 and around 130lbs. .... Goodnites and Target Up&Up Nightpants are still my "go to" diapers. Nothing in the adult market really gives that same feeling - they are just all too big.

Here is a good way around the system using pull ups. Mabey trying the same method using that might help you...

Best of luck

https://youtu.be/pvvU_NmduI0

No, I don't think everyone fits into baby diapers nearly as well as some of them act. (And that story of the child-hipped girlfriend sounds more like wishful thinking than a real person.)

You'll find folks who have the right body shape and size that can wear them, but more or less on most people they're a sort of 'diaper thong'. Not really large enough to do the job they were meant to. I admit, I tried them. They didn't work. I once got on a pair of the biggest Pull-Ups I could find, and then the sides exploded. XD So I gave up on trying to force them to work. Sure, I can tape them on, but why? I actually like a lot of the ABDL diapers better than the designs on the baby ones. I miss seeing my favorite characters, but I figure I could just get a pattern and make some diaper covers in fabric with them on it. :3 Then I could have them all the time!

Calico said:
Just because you can put it on doesn't mean it fits. Same saying I have heard about clothes, just because it buttons/zips doesn't mean it fits.

Very true. Baby diapers are meant for babies, of course, so it's reasonable to define "fit" according to the target audience. And by that definition, nobody here "fits" into Pampers. Not even the slimmest among us has a toddler's waistline.

But...

That doesn't really matter. It's far easier to shoot a thing down than to contribute meaningfully, and we see an awful lot of that with discussions about baby diapers. If you like to wear and use Pampers, the definition of "fit" is a moot point. Who cares? You do what you have to do to wear them, and you're ok with it. :shrug:

I've made size 5 and 6 baby diapers (mostly Luvs and Pampers as they used to run large for their size, but now it seems they run small for their size as P&G is shrinking their products and lowering their absorbency and charging more $) work before (I would stuff one into another and use 2 sets of tabs to extend the ones from the outer diaper), not to say that they actually fit (because they didn't), but its reasonably cheap and they are available everywhere and they can actually absorb a fair amount and swell.

I mostly use ABDL diapers these days, but sometimes the upper size baby diapers come in handy (if I'm short on time or as a Stuffer)

Cottontail said:
Very true. Baby diapers are meant for babies, of course, so it's reasonable to define "fit" according to the target audience. And by that definition, nobody here "fits" into Pampers. Not even the slimmest among us has a toddler's waistline.

But...

That doesn't really matter. It's far easier to shoot a thing down than to contribute meaningfully, and we see an awful lot of that with discussions about baby diapers. If you like to wear and use Pampers, the definition of "fit" is a moot point. Who cares? You do what you have to do to wear them, and you're ok with it. :shrug:
I'm not really good with words or expressing myself but you've always seem to post what I feel or think about in threads like this. Thank you!! :)

Have you tried adult diapers?

Soggygoodnites said:
Have you tried stretching the sides before putting it on? Luvs size 6 fit me if I stretch the sides first. If I don't there's no way they will fit. I'm bigger than you

Yep, no luck. I guess it depends on body type?

Cottontail said:

But...

Well said! It's one thing for someone to say they like wearing baby diapers, but it's a completely misleading lie for most any adult to say they can fit into a baby diaper. It isn't them wearing one that bothers me, it's them spreading misinformation like that, while also outright lying by saying they work perfectly.

I know that they don't fit me, so I stuff them in compression boxers. I just try to make sure I don't flood them.

12srepaid said:
I know that they don't fit me, so I stuff them in compression boxers. I just try to make sure I don't flood them.

Are you also thin or skinny or slim?

I'm 5"3 tall - 40 waist.

You may get your kicks by wearing baby diapers I will say it again you are setting yourself up for failure absorbency wise. You are a big boy or girl now and as such you should wear adult diapers if you really need them for their intended purposes. They make smalls and mediums so I do dare say no excuse unless you have a fetish or wear them just to wear them. Besides if you are a guy you are damaging your family jewels and cutting off circulation to your legs also you could break your penis! Do you want that?? huh? Ladies you are cutting circulation off to your legs too basically using a diaper as a tourniquet want a blood clot that can KILL YOU !..

Why do people go by waist size than hips? Baby diapers do not go up that far on an adult.

If I went by waist size, I would be getting lot of clothes and diapers that do not fit me because of my hip size being larger than my waist.

They have circulation cut off fetishes? 😂

mayhem said:
They have circulation cut off fetishes? ��
In today's society god only knows! I mean from things like eating poison to eating light bulbs to eating fabric softener sheets to other harmful things I just scratch and shake my head at what folks do to themselves now.

Here is a guide for Cloth I am sure its the same for disposables too:
https://homemakerchic.com/2014/02/26/reasons-cloth-diapers-might-leak/

You should try to get the Italian Pampers 6+. They have them on Italian Amazon. Or failing that, Swaddlers 7 or Cruisers 7 would seem to be something you could wear.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say I'm very skinny (5'11, 120 lbs) and I wear Swaddlers 7s for the most part, and Italian Pampers 6+ for nighttime or when I'm going to be stuck somewhere for a while. I don't have any complaints to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back