• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diiapered

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I recently joined the community and now I'm introducing myself and why I ended up on this site. I am currently in college studying for my second year and loving it so far.
My interest in diapers started some years ago and I has become more comfortable in diapers over time. I wear them when I feel for it, not 24/7 but almost (of course I wear diapers to bed).
Other interests I have in my spare time might include reading thriller and mystery books (really enjoy the tension), and watch good movies.
I joined the community because I looking for like-minded people to talk to who share the same interests as I.
Looking foreward to know you all!

Welcome! Hope you like it here!

Welcome. I hope you find some good resources in college. I wish i had.

Writerbehindtheblock said:
Welcome. I hope you find some good resources in college. I wish i had.

Hi and welcome. Are you also a writer, going by your screen name? I too enjoy reading thrillers and mystery books. I've written and self published a book about a haunting. I also have several short stories on this site as well as one on Nook Books.

My goal is to one day be published. I write a lot of fantasy but I love mystery and thrillers. Personally, i admire the craft that it takes to create the maze the reader runs through and then provide just enough to allow them to see before you pull back the curtain on the big reveal.
My favorite story in that vein has to be The Black Tapes. Its a podcast and has loads of intrigue and mystery for you. Give it a shot, dogboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back