Do your parents know that you wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDLBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was about 13 when i accepted i like diapers and after that started my big operation to get some diapers. i told after a year when i was 14 to my parents that i would like to wear diapers and what is the case most often they didn't like the idea and were confused. Well after that i felt ashamed about me wanting to wear diapers it was hard time. I waited for another year when i hit the age of 15 i decided that i would do what i like/want to do so i told my mom again he was very confused and didn't understand why i wanted to wear diapers. After showing her some threads about what a AB/DL is and made him understand my feelings. Well after that things started to go uphill and i actually got my first 3 packs of ABU diapers (they were Space diapers if i remember correctly) i was in love with them i lived the first month just wearing occasionally but after that i started to walk around the house with me wearing them and i didn't get any comments on them (i live alone with my mom) now after couple of years still wearing actively and sometimes even mess/wet and my mom doesn't care. I think she's the chillest mom ever and loves me what ever i do. What kind of experiences do you have with your parents and wearing diapers?? i would like to know bcs i think i was just so lucky to get a cool mom

I was an older in diapers. I was changed by my mom all the time.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

My wife knows and supports me as for my parents they will never know

My foster parents new that I wanted to wear incontinence nappies by the time I was 11. After some talks into why I felt like I needed to wear them and then sending me to see a child psychologist it was decided that they should start purchasing them for me in the hopes I grew out of them. I wore them overnight while living there from 11 to 17. We didn't discuss it much, it become the accepted thing.

My Mom knows, she seems really weirded out by it, but I have my own room and keep a steady supply of Diapers in a Work Box (basically a long lockable storage chest put in the back of Open Bed Pickup trucks width wise) and wear and use diapers from time to time (mostly according to my stress level, but sometimes out of convenience if I am gaming for long hours and dont want to stop to pee or anything)

My mum knows, I’ve had incontinence issues my whole life and I was in and out of pull ups and diapers, up until my late teens my mum would change me if we were out somewhere because it was quicker than me changing myself.

My wife knows but my parents do not and I do not want them to know. When growing up I was put back in diapers for bowel incontinence several times in my early teens. I was changed by the nurses but never by my parents.

My parents will never know about my lovefor diapers. There’s no reason for them to know, especially since I’m married and not living with them anymore.

My mom found my "stuff" and sent me to a psychiatrist at a residential mental facility. Needless to say, she wasn't very accepting.

Whether by borrowing my younger sister's diapers or buying diapers with my allowance, I was pretty much wearing diapers for pleasure from age six until I left for college. Only very early on was I knowingly caught. I'd worn and wet one of my sister's diapers and then hidden it under my bed, presumably intending to put it in her diaper pail at the next opportunity. But Mom got there first, for whatever reason, and when I went to look for it later, it was gone. I was terrified, but suffered no other consequences. On another occasion, years later, I was lying on the floor of my bedroom, pinning one of the very same cloth diapers on myself, when Mom burst into the room unannounced. I practically back-flipped into bed. Although I can't be 100% certain that she saw me in a diaper, it's hard for me to imagine how she could have missed it. Still, she didn't ask me what I was doing or what I was wearing, and instead grilled me about something totally unrelated--a chore I hadn't done, or maybe a homework assignment.

After sis was potty-trained, all of the cloth diapers were kept around, and although it was no longer easy to use them (no diaper pails), I'd still wear them all the time. There were almost always a few of them under my bed, between mattresses, or in the backs of my desk drawers. In my early teens, I'd often have Pampers or other strongly-scented disposable baby diapers in my bedroom, and in similarly unimaginative hiding places. I was never confronted about it, though in hindsight it would have been hard to miss. I've since concluded that Mom and Dad knew I was into diapers and just decided to leave me alone about it. I was a good student, had healthy friendships, and had interests that they (rightly) guessed would turn into a career. Their parenting philosophy was definitely "if it ain't broke...," and as far as their passions were concerned, I was ok, so my quirks got a pass. Or that's my theory, anyway. I won't be asking!

Last edited:
Being that I'm IC, yes. My parents know. Kind of hard to hide the fact you've got to wear 24/7/365. :laugh:

(I share the house with them.)

Mom and My STEPdad Knew Yes. As did my wife.
==
My biological father... Not.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
My parents will never know about my lovefor diapers. There’s no reason for them to know, especially since I’m married and not living with them anymore.

I don’t want my parents to know, either. They would probably think that I’ve turned into a weirdo or something. I keep my DL interests on the DL. I’m also married and own my home.

I found it incredibly hard to hide my love for nappies when I was a child. I was caught so many times before they accepted I liked wearing them and needed them for emotional wellbeing.

My mom knows and was very accepting of it. My dad probably pieced it all together and doesn't really care.

Both my parents know I wear them and I don't walk around in front of them in them with nothing over them. Though my mom has no problems coming in the bathroom when I am in there and I am still wearing one. But I still don't feel comfortable taking it off when I am messy.

Both of mine do. My father took me to the hospital to get Botox shots in my bladder.

mayhem said:
Both of mine do. My father took me to the hospital to get Botox shots in my bladder.

Maybe a stupid question, but what is the purpose of Botox shot to the bladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back