Play Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiivy makes the Room2 which is more the size playpens used to be, graco still makes one as well

I want a cheap/big play pen but me and my partner just can't find them :p They are very expensive these days I find but doable if you want a brightly coloured nursery style one.

PufftheButt said:
I want a cheap/big play pen but me and my partner just can't find them :p They are very expensive these days I find but doable if you want a brightly coloured nursery style one.

Real playpens are pretty small these days. I've not been quite motivated enough to craft one but when I see things like this, I see it wouldn't be too difficult to put together: https://www.littlethings.com/homemade-ball-pit/

The biggest problem is that it wouldn't fold up so easily as a store-bought playpen.

I'm not sure if I've ever been in a play pen but know my nephew used to be put in one.

Would definitely like to have one in my future nursery though!

Best playpen I've used was while staying at Nanny Rose's just outside Bangkok. It's completely made out of PVC and each tube is wrapped in a cushion-type juvenile fabric. The sides are about 40", so it feels very similar to an actual playpen.

I definitely remember having one but only barely, it was probably gotten rid of by the time I was 3 since I was pretty good at not getting into things and my parents probably felt I didn't need it.

As a little/AB the idea appeals to me a lot. I've seen loads of different styles of playpens for adults but if I ever had the means/space I'd probably go for the paneled ones like these. Put one or two of those together over carpet or a big blanket and you'd probably have ample room even for an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back