Thread: Hey from Pennsylvania

Default Hey from Pennsylvania

Hey, I have never been good at introductions but I will try my best. I'm 18 finishing high school this year I was held back a year when I was really young do to my dyslexia. Asides from that I'm an honor roll student really hoping to get into a good school. I plan on going for a bachelor degree in molecular biology or biochemistry so I can try to get a job in genetic engineering. I'm an ABDL mostly AB. my day-to-day life is sleeping most of the day, when I wake up I go outside and make sure my plants are still alive then I head to the gym for around an hour after that I play video games fora large proportion of the day if not that then I hang out with friends. why I'm here is to talk to new people, I joined the ABDL subreddit back in June when I turned 18 talked to some nice people, join a few discords and was told this is a great place to talk with people! But I will say the site looks a little outdated hahah

Welcome! The site may be outdated, but the people here are great! Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    Hey, I have never been good at introductions but I will try my best. I'm 18 finishing high school this year I was held back a year when I was really young do to my dyslexia. Asides from that I'm an honor roll student really hoping to get into a good school. I plan on going for a bachelor degree in molecular biology or biochemistry so I can try to get a job in genetic engineering. I'm an ABDL mostly AB. my day-to-day life is sleeping most of the day, when I wake up I go outside and make sure my plants are still alive then I head to the gym for around an hour after that I play video games fora large proportion of the day if not that then I hang out with friends. why I'm here is to talk to new people, I joined the ABDL subreddit back in June when I turned 18 talked to some nice people, join a few discords and was told this is a great place to talk with people! But I will say the site looks a little outdated hahah
    Fellow Pennsylvanian here.

When I gamed more, it was strictly Nintendo-based. So Mario and Fox McCloud all the way. The new Super Smash Bros game coming out in Dec might get me playing after a few years of not gaming at all. What gaming are you into?