Fiancés way of showing acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So as I have mentioned in previous posts, it has been a slow going thing with my fiancé wrapping her head around me wearing diapers, today she didn’t just tell me she accepts me but showed me in an interesting way I did not see coming.. Every now and then I will wear around her mostly to her not even knowing. On these occasions I normally don’t use my diaper out of respect to her due to catching her off guard to potential smells ect. Well we had a family day at the lake and we’re going to go wedding shopping and stuff after. Since I knew I would be drinking during the day a bit I thought that after the lake I could pad up in a bathroom and enjoy being padded while we shopped.
Sure enough after the lake I padded up in the bathroom and wore my larger gym shorts and longer shirt to help cover my padded situation. Now I had just recently baught crinklz...so I wore some briefs to minamize the crinkle lol. Now I did not realize how far a drive we were taking and really had to go #1. I figured the aroma of sunscreen and the absorbency of my diaper would mask any urine smell...so I just let it go. I sat in terror after what was a wonderful release thinking what have I done how mad will she get if she smells me. ....after awhile I could t smell anything and she did not mention anything either so I relaxed. We got a couple rental stores and boutique shops I was having fun and figured I could just clean up soon in a bathroom and no one would be the wiser. That was until we were standing in line and the unthinkable happened. She started looking around and I could see her nostrils doing that investigative sniff. I though oh no “ escape plan!!! I pretended to step away to look at some things on a shelf I looked back and she was still trying to investigate where the smell was coming from. ( side note : she has a nose of a blood hound!) she caught me looking back at her and like a guilty little kid I looked away really fast..stupid me....I then decided if I don’t look at her I’ll be good. WRONG!!

All of a sudden I feel the back of my shirt lifting up and then feel two fingers dip into the back of my shorts grabbing my diaper briefs and shorts back you know the unquestionable diaper check.

I thought I would die right there.
I looked at her with such anguish and apology in my eyes and said I was sorry and I would take care of it immediately. She leaned in and said “ no, your not going anywhere. You decided to wear those so that’s the underwear your in the rest of the day. your not going anywhere” she stepped back in line with that disapproving mother look on her face
So we went about our afternoon. After awhile I had to go #2. I told I had to use the bathroom and I would be right back she said why your wearing and you have used them already. I quietly said well it’s #2 sooooo. she looked me dead in the eyes and said did you bring more? I bobbled my head in a response of yes. She then said well then just go and you can change in the car before we head out. At this point I’m speechless

The urge to go took over me and I didluckily we left pretty quickly. Afterwards walking back to the car she again did another diaper check and said well .....your definitely going to need a change before our ride back because I’m not smelling that all the way home. I was as red as all get out.
We get to the car and she asked me where is your other diaper I pointed to my gym bag she pulled it out along with the other cleaning supplies I have in there and says ok well lay down ( she drives a SUV) I told her I would take care of it. Then she said ...look I have done a lot of reading as well as thinking. I want you to know that all this is ok with me. I accept you and if this is what you want every now then I will do it ....just not all the time...ok. With that she laid me back and undid my diaper. And with surprising precision gave me a diaper change. Put me in my clean one and and said there you go hun all set go throw this one away and we can go.

We drove home without incident a little conversation surrounding some rules and boundaries and likes and dislikes. After we got home she said that I could remain diapered and that if I used them she would change me before bed .

I couldn’t believe it....still can’t she is cooking dinner now and I couldn’t feel more loved and accepted by her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like u had a interesting day. Awesome she is cool with all that and even changed u. Ur a lucky guy

Sounds like a great young woman there

Absolutely blows my mind. That is pure detication right there. I am glad you guys spoke boundaries as well because total freedom is never the way to go. But to get a diaper check...let alone while standing in line in public. I wouldn't survive the anxiety, so your a trooper for that. She said shes been doing some reading on it, so I wonder where? ...anyway glad you had fun! And congrats on your new mommy

You are a very lucky man.

I think you found the right person to spend the rest of your life with

Ok an update on my post.
My fiancé informed me that she had a talk with someone she trusts on how to deal with our situation. At first I kind of got mad because she told someone my secret. But the advice she got from her friend was as followed. “ ok definitely different. But people are into all kinds of things. Your guy is a really great guy and I know he loves you more than anything in the world. He has embraced you with an open mind with the kinks your into which are also pretty different kinks and did not judged you so dont you think you could try and do the same? She had her look into some articles on the internet and finally said “it’s not hurting anyone and as long as you talk about some boundaries and maybe institute some rules I’m sure it would mean a lot to him and don’t you think you should get there before saying your “I do’s”?

After hearing this I was not mad but more curious of who gave her this amazing advice.
So here are the boundaries we came up with.

Her Boundaries: 1. Does not want to be asked to wear

2: asked me to limit whom I wear around ( does not want to be embarrassed)

3 I can wear when I want around the house but does not want it to be 24/7 thing.
4 not to expect her to change me all the time
5. Said she will let me know when she is willing to “mommy” me with cue phrases such as how’s my little boy today or mommy has a big day planned.
6. Said she does not it to lead to sex or be a form of foreplay.( which is an easy for me as it’s more an emotional mental thing than a sexual thing )
7. And lastly lol said she will budget a “ little” allowance and that she will periodically purchase things for her little man.

That's totally awesome! My wife is "not nearly" as accepting but does like me being 24/7. You've got it even better, though not all the time. You've definitely got a keeper.

Sounds great, just remember this is definitely a two way street. She will still want a man, and to treat her like a million bucks. Have fun, the dynamic that you will have will be incredible if you take good care of her as well.

Oh absolutely 100%agree littlemoosey ! Also something we discussed in detail. This aspect actually is one of the things she said is why she was having such a hard time with accepting. She told me that my “manliness” was one of the biggest attractions that pulled her to me. (Note) I’m a big outdoor kind of guy going biking hiking camping fishing hunting all around a mans man. We met when I was working on a sawyer crew. And one of the first things I did to truly impress her was rebuild her moms deck. Anyway you get the idea. So when I came out and confided in her that I like wearing she said it just threw her that her macho manly man like wearing diapers and acting like a baby at times. All understandable but I told her that I promise to keep a healthy balance. And that she can speak up if she feels I’m not keeping it balanced.

I'm not sure if I'd be okay with that TBH. If I wanted to use the restroom to go #2 and she made me use my diaper in the store where I'd feel way too uncomfortable and change you in th the car in the parking lot where other ppl can see I wouldn't appreciate that. I'd rather change in the restroom.I kinda have this stigma about messing in the public. I keep it around my home and rarely take it out.
But it's good to see your fiance has accepted you. Don't take opinion as disrespect plz

That's so cool

Things have been going really good since my fiancé and I came together with compromise and boundaries as it came to my wearing.

She does get a kick out of giving me diaper checks and found that their are aspects of this she does really enjoy.

Your a lucky guy. Sound like things are working out well.
I am the same, love being AB and have an excepting wife. With balance it can all work. My wife was the same as your fiance, she couldn't believe I was AB, as I am the Surfer type of guy also into fast cars and living life. It to took her by surprise and a little time to understand.

Now she likes it, she see's that I have this other side that wants lot of cuddles and caring. She feels it has actually made us strong.

I’m so happy for you, I agree, seeing this side of has shown her that I can put walls down around her. We have been getting closer.

cannaboy88 said:
I’m so happy for you, I agree, seeing this side of has shown her that I can put walls down around her. We have been getting closer.

That's awesome, let it flow and happen. You two will both become very close.
It gets better as you both grow.

My wife did the same with number 2. She made me go when I was not expecting, she says your a baby and babies use their diaper for everything. I think it was an awesome way for your fiance to break the ice and let you be little.

There is nothing better then the love you have with that special person as a husband and a baby.

One of the boundaries was to not wear all the time, we are about to go to the movies and so I got ready she asked if I was ready to go and I said let’s go. She said how is that possible mommy hasn’t diapered her little man and we both know you can’t make it through a movie without needing to go. We are driving to the movies to see the meg!! Can’t wait!! She is amazing !!

cannaboy88 said:
One of the boundaries was to not wear all the time, we are about to go to the movies and so I got ready she asked if I was ready to go and I said let’s go. She said how is that possible mommy hasn’t diapered her little man and we both know you can’t make it through a movie without needing to go. We are driving to the movies to see the meg!! Can’t wait!! She is amazing !!

Me and my wife just got back from watching the mag great movie hope you both enjoyed it and sounds like your wife is having as much fun as you I don't have the confidence to wear out in public yet mainly cause I'm in a small town were everyone knows everyone

Has she came up with any more boundaries and what if any compromises have you made? My wife tolerates me wearing but still has trouble with me wanting the mommy aspect. So I'm just trying to get some perspective. As many have said you are so lucky!!!

shady1up said:
Has she came up with any more boundaries and what if any compromises have you made? My wife tolerates me wearing but still has trouble with me wanting the mommy aspect. So I'm just trying to get some perspective. As many have said you are so lucky!!!

Shad1up, yes she has amended some of her boundries.

she has asked me not to wear when around any family as she dose not want to have to divulge or involve any family members. to which I agreed.

in a past post i let it be known that my bestfriend knows about this side of me thus in turn so does his wife now. they have both assured me that while they may crack a "inside joke" here and there that my secret is safe. with that my fiance said that she does not mind if i wear around them but do not advertise that I am and do my very best to not use unnecessarily. which makes sense though i do not usually nor have a worn out to many times.
my boundaries have been that i am not one for the strong humiliation at all so i have asked her to not put me down or make fun of my wearing. she can however speak to me as her little. ( we have discussed scenarios lol)
she has said that even in "mommy" mode she does not want to deal with messy diapers every time so for her she said she will let me know when she is "game" if she checks my diaper and asks did you make a stinky for mommy or a couple other cue phrases.
when wearing i can wet or mess whenever i want "at home" so long as the above boundary is respected.
she has said that she does not want 24/7 which I have been very respectful of, to the point that she has patted my bum or gone in for a diaper check and has been surprised that i am not wearing. she has also hinted that its ok to wear at night with cue phrases like "is mommys little man ready for bed" this means she is fine with me padding up for bedtime.

over all we are off to a great start with this newly developing addition to our relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back