Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I suppose I'm a bit of an odd bird

I started wearing diapers because of a spinal injury also a result of being hit by a truck. Though my physical injuries did heal it took almost a decade for me to manage the psychological. Now I wear diapers for comfort like any other underwear. When its hot I wear pull-up diapers, thongs, bikinis or briefs during the day depending on my mood. Nights i am well padded in NorthShore Supreme. They are reasonably priced, very thick, and absorbent without being constricting. I try not to advertise my choice of underwear and find it no more embarrassing than when others see my traditional underwear. I am not sure how they fit women but I guess the extra room, and the option of wearing a dress without ridicule could be an advantage.
    As far as the "AB" diapers I think they are cute and only wear them when with another playing around AWW So Cute Purple Teddy Bears is my favorite then.
    Hope you Enjoy the site. Mic

Quote Originally Posted by Writerbehindtheblock View Post
    Carol, you are my hero. You fell off a cliff, while hiking?! And you're still with us,...
    Haha, for being a klutz? I did manage to slow my fall using a tree and the side of the cliff, which I guess took some presence of mind, but trying to save one's own ass isn't heroic.

The injuries were surprisingly mild. And in the immediate aftermath I was worried more about the bleeding than my back. Though I hurt in places where I didn't know I had places, I had come through it only partially scathed. But after that, symptoms of neuro issues started cropping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerbehindtheblock View Post
    I hope to hear more of your awesome stories
    Thanks, I do have a lot of stories. But I'm afraid I will turn into one of those senior citizens who won't shut up with the stories. :-)

Without those very people, we wouldn't have stories to begin with.
    I teach English, so i know a thing or too about story. But my religion background illuminates story in a different way. Story is how we share wisdom. So, by all means, tell your stories. Just dont be upset if i sit criss cross applesauce at your feet and listen.