• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I suppose I'm a bit of an odd bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started wearing diapers because of a spinal injury also a result of being hit by a truck. Though my physical injuries did heal it took almost a decade for me to manage the psychological. Now I wear diapers for comfort like any other underwear. When its hot I wear pull-up diapers, thongs, bikinis or briefs during the day depending on my mood. Nights i am well padded in NorthShore Supreme. They are reasonably priced, very thick, and absorbent without being constricting. I try not to advertise my choice of underwear and find it no more embarrassing than when others see my traditional underwear. I am not sure how they fit women but I guess the extra room, and the option of wearing a dress without ridicule could be an advantage.
As far as the "AB" diapers I think they are cute and only wear them when with another playing around AWW So Cute Purple Teddy Bears is my favorite then.
Hope you Enjoy the site. Mic

Writerbehindtheblock said:
Carol, you are my hero. You fell off a cliff, while hiking?! And you're still with us,...
Haha, for being a klutz? I did manage to slow my fall using a tree and the side of the cliff, which I guess took some presence of mind, but trying to save one's own ass isn't heroic.

The injuries were surprisingly mild. And in the immediate aftermath I was worried more about the bleeding than my back. Though I hurt in places where I didn't know I had places, I had come through it only partially scathed. But after that, symptoms of neuro issues started cropping up.
Writerbehindtheblock said:
I hope to hear more of your awesome stories
Thanks, I do have a lot of stories. But I'm afraid I will turn into one of those senior citizens who won't shut up with the stories. :)

Without those very people, we wouldn't have stories to begin with.
I teach English, so i know a thing or too about story. But my religion background illuminates story in a different way. Story is how we share wisdom. So, by all means, tell your stories. Just dont be upset if i sit criss cross applesauce at your feet and listen.

Hi Carol,

You don't sound the least bit crazy. Welcome.

Hi Carol

Having read your posts you sound like an insightful person with many stories to tell.

I was much like you in my curiousity about the ABDL scene, as a teenager who was slowly losing bladder control, I couldn’t work out why anyone would enjoy wearing diapers.

It took me years to adjust to wearing diapers 24/7, and it was emotionally painful. The main reason was because I have a chronic illness which isn’t that well understood - and incontinence isn’t a common symptom of it. As such, it took me 10 years to get a diagnosis - and even then there’s nothing they can do as it’s worsening neuropathy. Had I known this sooner, it would have still been painful, but at least I wouldn’t have felt like this for so long.

In the end, becoming a DL has really helped me adjust to wearing diapers. Changing them used to be particularly embarrassing, but now I enjoy the feeling of becoming clean again and taping on a fresh diaper. I feel protected and they’re very comfy to wear, and I’ve become much more confident and outgoing because of it.

If I have to wear diapers, I may as well enjoy it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back