what pacifier do like

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotten

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i think much of text above tell alot, and i wondering what pacifier you like and brand

i use mam original and mam air

Last edited:
Pacifiers r us size 7 small guard

I have a adultpacifier.com one. It has a latex size 5 teat, and a large guard. The guard could be a bit bigger, but I love that it looks like a real MAM. It doesn't have that pull ring, which I find annoying.

dotten said:
i think much of text above tell alot, and i wondering what pacifier you like and brand

i use mam original and mam air

I like MAM and Tommee Tippee. I would love to get an adult paci, but only one with a seethrough/silicone nipple. I had a baby paci with a yellow/latex nipple once and it tastes like chemicals

thanks for sharing with me and i like your youtube channel so far PastelPoppet

dotten said:
thanks for sharing with me and i like your youtube channel so far PastelPoppet

Thank you :) I appreciate it

MailCat581 said:
Auntie Lisa bought me three new pacifiers. One with Chase, one with the Paw Patrol emblem, and a baby blue one. They fit in my mouth snugly with the huge teat and they stay in. I'm using my Chase one right now attached to a clip on my onesie. It's too hot right now to sleep in my blanket sleepers.

I should definitely get more paci´s! Especially printed ones :3 May I ask where Lisa has bought them? From Jaykaybaby? I have got lots of pacifiers but those has been "worn out" pretty quickly, because the teat parts gets wrecked easily when those are in daily use :)

My favorite one is the nuk medic pro L. I have several modded like another one with a baby pants teat but a custom mam shield with the medic pro L teat is the best.

Would be better if you post pics of yours

I used to like the Nuk 5 - however recently I purchased a few off of Ebay. These are larger than the Nuk and more comfortable in my mouth. The shield is approximately 2 5/8 inch wide and 1 7/8 tall and the nipple extends about 1 5/8 inch from the shield.

I think I know which ones youre talking about but those feel like gagging on me so the medic pro L is my choice. The ones from baby pants the nuk 6 are good in size but theyre rough compared to the latex on the medic pro

Just ordered the rearz rebel pacifier it's my first pacifier ever so I hope I like it

my girlfriend bought me an ortho with the long stem off pacifiersrus after I bought the cherry pop there.

For her, I like the ortho because it is not so obvious I am nursing on a big object in my mouth.
for me, I prefer the cherry. it stretches beyond my teeth allowing me to cradle and nurse comfortably with my tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back