• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Super hellos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi there! My name is Lilac, (Brandon) and I am a babyfur artist/musician who absolutely loves hugs, being held, and drawing. I currently work very hard at home right now, and am a huge fan of Little Pawz diapers (although the last batch smelled heavy of petroleum). I do my absolute best to keep my room clean and am currently trying to build am office/ stealth nursery combo. Whenever I want to go to little space I like to use music to help me relax, and soft songs (especially others singing softly and saying things will be okay) are a surefire way to knock me into my puppy side.

I absolutely love to talk, and will be sharing some of my babyfur art on here soon and hopefully will be able to contribute to the community a bit ^-^

Currently learning how to be a babyfur again as I went through a period of time where I fell back from it. People who know me describe me as down-to-earth, nervous, and extra hugable!

Hello LilacCrinkle and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back