Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I had a good idea one day to possibly make a Fursuit if my babyfur character but landed myself in a bit of a pickle... You see, I wear diapers irl (out if choice) and I want to mabey set it up to where having such on would be okay but ar the same time show for the character. Wearing 2 of the same diapers due to the thickness is about impossible (unless I plan crawling the whole time) and not efficient due to heat. Do I need to stitch an outside cloth one that's thinner or is there mabey a better way to do this? Sorry if this is the wrong section (also my character has a short tail so that may lead to complications as I am trying to safely fit a servo for wagging...

If you want to wear a diaper outside the suit, get one a size or two up from what you normally wear.

If that's prohibitive for some reason, then yeah, just make something out of cloth. The outside diaper is just a prop, it's not like it has to actually be functional.

And keep in mind that a lot of conventions kind of frown on having actual ABDL diapers visible on fursuits.

I'm not sure where you'd be wearing the suit, but yeah, just kind of giving a heads up. :3 So maybe what you'd want is to make one that can be put on and taken off, so that if you are at a 'diaper unfriendly' space, you could still wear the suit and have fun. :D

CuddleWoozle said:
And keep in mind that a lot of conventions kind of frown on having actual ABDL diapers visible on fursuits.

I'm not sure where you'd be wearing the suit, but yeah, just kind of giving a heads up. :3 So maybe what you'd want is to make one that can be put on and taken off, so that if you are at a 'diaper unfriendly' space, you could still wear the suit and have fun. :D

I've heard the horror stories on that one at the conventions, and even are a bit paranoid to when my diaper is even poking out of my pants. I planned only to wear it at home. (Including the suit) and only use the suit for photoshoots, (and mabey a few in nature out where it is allowed)

Goodness sakes the world (and even my city) has n*de beaches, but yet diapered puppy suits are frowned on. I am shy anyway but makes me wish I didn't have to feel people staring that I wear cartoon shirts...

Functionality or not though I just want to be able to wear a diaper and still remain in character seeing from my characters eyes. Thought it would be a good idea.

irnub said:
If you want to wear a diaper outside the suit, get one a size or two up from what you normally wear.
If that's prohibitive for some reason, then yeah, just make something out of cloth. The outside diaper is just a prop, it's not like it has to actually be functional.

For internal comfort and ease wear the minimalist diaper that works - for the outside you can wear an oversize real diaper and top it off with a diaper cover with all the
frilly frills of lace leg edging and ruffle bum detailing - and don't forget the tail hole if the animal in you has one.

Take care in fabricating the (zipper) closure to include the diapered accessory or you will have another step in the process of getting dressed.

Oh you will be so hug-a-ble - squeeze-a-ble but not so hard as to squeeze the diaper innards out of costumed you !

babylock1 said:
For internal comfort and ease wear the minimalist diaper that works - for the outside you can wear an oversize real diaper and top it off with a diaper cover with all the
frilly frills of lace leg edging and ruffle bum detailing - and don't forget the tail hole if the animal in you has one.

Take care in fabricating the (zipper) closure to include the diapered accessory or you will have another step in the process of getting dressed.

Oh you will be so hug-a-ble - squeeze-a-ble but not so hard as to squeeze the diaper innards out of costumed you !

An EXCELLENT tip. Out of all of this designing I didn't consider zippers at all, i would have done elastics which wouldn't be sensible for weight. (You can probably tell I never did this before) I deeply appreciate your designing idea , and will put the information to good use. I like that especially because it would allow me to still be able to wear without having to disassemble and restrap all my braces as well just to change out of a night diaper. (My character has a tiny tail which can be implemented without difficulty. Right now it's 4am but I will soon get cleaned up and pull out my designing equipment to remap that.

Furthermore if you were trying to make me blush with your ending comment....you were absolutely successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back