Thread: Job Placement Test (Weirdest test ever)

Default Job Placement Test (Weirdest test ever)

Was a bit nervous, but guess I did fine on the test as next is the physical on Thursday and then all that will be left is a Drug Test and then I can start making almost $3 an hour more.

So I had to get up early today to travel a bit and take a job placement test, supposedly it's not a Pass or Fail sort of test, just a do what you can with speed and accuracy test.

Well, I tried my best but it seems they did it backwards, the things I could have used more time for the test had a short time limit for (words and which words are similar, and then math), and then it had a huge time limit for questions that ask if you Agree or Disagree in certain scenarios/situations.

I really don't know what they are looking for with these questions, but I answered in ways that I feel would align with what a job is looking for (basically someone that is dependable and doesn't have drug problems and steal company property), I mean who would answer those questions in the opposite way?

Now as long as there are no problems anywhere along the line all I gotta do is pass a physical and drug test and then I will finally be getting a good job.
    Last edited by BabyTyrant; 1 Week Ago at 00:32.

Wishing you all the best with this and i hope you get the job you have been hoping for, as they say if you get a job you truly enjoy you won't work another day in your life!
    Im 4 weeks into a new job im loving more than anything ive done before and nervous as heck because my supervisor said to bring a pen on monday because they have a job offer for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by starpup View Post
    Wishing you all the best with this and i hope you get the job you have been hoping for, as they say if you get a job you truly enjoy you won't work another day in your life!
    Im 4 weeks into a new job im loving more than anything ive done before and nervous as heck because my supervisor said to bring a pen on monday because they have a job offer for me!!
    How about a follow up; what happened Monday? Did they offer you a full time job testing diapers?