Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
How many boosters is too many? I say the limit is on how many will physically fit in the diaper. Here's tonight's diaper for me, a sextuple boosted (6x) large Rearz Safari! :D
ec9686cc8bccf1e6248213116f0b104b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OK... Six is definitely getting up there into the ranks of "overkill".

Holy crap dude , good luck with spending the night drinking enough to give that thing a wet down (I was a firefighter it's traditional to plan events around a new piece apparatus for all you and your neighboring departments ,it culminates in "water gun" fights , to make sure that truck gets a good christening ).

The ultimate in boosting is not stacking them so as too negate the standing leak guards when they swell,that's a guaranteed wet bed ,other than that it's a personal best type thing ,you can look back thru my posts to see the details of why, but i sleep in super heavyweight night cloth prefold triple boosted,because I have never really exceeded that ,if I ever did I would add another ,although i haven't needed to a few times I had a small sloshing puddle in my bloomers ,with cloth you can add absorbenscy until the diaper doesn't fit really ,there are no standing leak guards to worry about in cloth ,i did have mine made with elastic in the legs both my day contours and my night ,any urine that escapes the first pass is contained by the bloomers so either the diaper absorbs it or it pools ([ ordered mine with extra wide and deep crotch), bloomers are normaly up to job [they were specificaly designed for bed ridden and wheelchair bound peeps] not much can get past them,anything that does really earned its freedom LOL.

I soundly doubt you will soak that thing unless you have rubber pants and onesie or body stocking to support it ,gravity is full time working against you .

When I go to the doctors i wear NS supreme double boosted because 3 swells to hi , guarantees a leak ,because of buses and scedules i may be in that lone diaper for 16 hours without ability to change, that sucks but so does the earth ,i of course do not have gravity against me , i "float"(whoever called it that wasnt IC i'm willing to bet ) on an air cushion its called dry flotation,even when your wetting !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Too many boosters is when they swell enough to push the leak guards off of your skin. Too wide is also when they overlap the leak guards. In either case you're literally bypassing the leak guards and hust asking for a leak. Worse still, thanks to the swollen boosters there will be more pee there to leak out.

Clearly, the op has about 3-4 times too many. And one booster is clearly too wide too.

The real question is, how did it work out?

Unless they're cheap, I would think you're wasting money by using a lot at once, But hey, it's your money, why should I care?

I would only use 1 or 2 boosters/stuffers and on a good diaper that may feel like overkill, but I like it.

Wow...just WOW. If you like throwing money away, keep doing this. I have a budget, and try to use 1 per Diaper. Plus it seems as though you are using a good quality Diaper in the first place. So why so many boosters?. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back