Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Screw another hour. Welcome to a minute of masculinity

Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    Black powder... Smooth bore or riffled? (Last time i shot SB 12inh barrel I was consistently hitting the torso of the silhouette at 50yards
    270win... Nope, 223Rem (Shot expert in BCT) as well as my m60, .45acp, 9mm, and the 203
    30-30/30-06... Nope, 30cal yes. Nevre match shot with it but i still have it and shoot it.
    12gage... Yes. Mosberg bolt action Got my first deer with it. (9 point whittale fld dresd to 200lb)
    Now thatís more like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grannyweatherwax View Post
    If you need all that to be masculine, you're not a man, by any standard. :P
    I never claimed that as a criteria for being masculine; however, the purpose of this post was to find guys with similar interests

Quote Originally Posted by Joep View Post
    I never claimed that as a criteria for being masculine; however, the purpose of this post was to find guys with similar interests

I shall leave by the door from whence I came. I apologise for trolling your post. I thought I was being funny. But I wasn't.

Back in the 70's I had a couple of cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track. It was a lot of fun but also expensive. Then came the kids and the cars got sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannyweatherwax View Post
    I shall leave by the door from whence I came. I apologise for trolling your post. I thought I was being funny. But I wasn't.
    Hey no worries dude feel free to revisit my posts all you like, but you know how written word works, clarity

Well I have done a few things in my short life, Had a bad drinking problem in my younger years Sober now 34 years. Wore out or crashed more great old cars that I wish I still had, favorite was a 69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 66 Chevy Impala, 69 Mustang first car was 65 VW Beetle first new car was a 1972 Toyota Celica had probably 20 different cars.
    Have always had a motorcycle, First was a Honda 90 trail at 14, then had a Harley panhead chopper piece of shit when I was 16 that got stolen when I was 17. Put 132,000 miles on a new 1976 Harley FXE, now have a 2002 ultra-classic along with 4 dirtbikes XR 400's.

Have logbook with about 1000 hours PIC. had two airplanes a Cessna 150 and deathtrap of a ultralight when they still were rare, It was a weight shift control Elliper quicksliver that I crashed more then a few times, tons of fun though.

Guns ....lets just say i can defend myself if needed... favorite would have to be my Remington 22-250 others cals would be .22, .223, .243, .270, .32 special, .17rem, 30-30, 38-55 also 5 AR-15's from 80% favorite would have to be my 7.5 inch pistol. and then a few Black powder in .45, .54, .58. cal and Hand guns in all the normal rounds all told somewhere around 50 firearms

Recently acquired a 1952 Plymouth 4 door in stock condition flathead stright 6 (218ci L-head) with three on the tree, that i drive around with the wife a few times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    Well I have done a few things in my short life, Had a bad drinking problem in my younger years Sober now 34 years. Wore out or crashed more great old cars that I wish I still had, favorite was a 69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 66 Chevy Impala, 69 Mustang first car was 65 VW Beetle first new car was a 1972 Toyota Celica had probably 20 different cars.
    Have always had a motorcycle, First was a Honda 90 trail at 14, then had a Harley panhead chopper piece of shit when I was 16 that got stolen when I was 17. Put 132,000 miles on a new 1976 Harley FXE, now have a 2002 ultra-classic along with 4 dirtbikes XR 400's.

Have logbook with about 1000 hours PIC. had two airplanes a Cessna 150 and deathtrap of a ultralight when they still were rare, It was a weight shift control Elliper quicksliver that I crashed more then a few times, tons of fun though.

Guns ....lets just say i can defend myself if needed... favorite would have to be my Remington 22-250 others cals would be .22, .223, .243, .270, .32 special, .17rem, 30-30, 38-55 also 5 AR-15's from 80% favorite would have to be my 7.5 inch pistol. and then a few Black powder in .45, .54, .58. cal and Hand guns in all the normal rounds all told somewhere around 50 firearms

Recently acquired a 1952 Plymouth 4 door in stock condition flathead stright 6 (218ci L-head) with three on the tree, that i drive around with the wife a few times a week.
    Dude youíre pretty kick ass

Quote Originally Posted by Joep View Post
    Dude you’re pretty kick ass

I'mma post this! You might like reading it. (I know I like it!)

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/

I have no idea if it's still updating, but I like the stuff that's there.

(I actually have a stuffed swan I called Mr. Asbo. And whenever someone knocks on my bedroom door, I open it a crack, shove out Mr. Asbo's head and scream "AAAAASSSSBOOOOOOOOOO!" I've scared at least five people that way. (One twice!)

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post

(I actually have a stuffed swan I called Mr. Asbo. And whenever someone knocks on my bedroom door, I open it a crack, shove out Mr. Asbo's head and scream "AAAAASSSSBOOOOOOOOOO!" I've scared at least five people that way. (One twice!)
    ===
    Now THAT is funny! Give this girl the clap.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    ===
    Now THAT is funny! Give this girl the clap.
    Well, hopefully not the VD.