Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Screw another hour. Welcome to a minute of masculinity

  1. #11

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    Black powder... Smooth bore or riffled? (Last time i shot SB 12inh barrel I was consistently hitting the torso of the silhouette at 50yards
    270win... Nope, 223Rem (Shot expert in BCT) as well as my m60, .45acp, 9mm, and the 203
    30-30/30-06... Nope, 30cal yes. Nevre match shot with it but i still have it and shoot it.
    12gage... Yes. Mosberg bolt action Got my first deer with it. (9 point whittale fld dresd to 200lb)
    Now thatís more like it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyweatherwax View Post
    If you need all that to be masculine, you're not a man, by any standard. :P
    I never claimed that as a criteria for being masculine; however, the purpose of this post was to find guys with similar interests


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Joep View Post
    I never claimed that as a criteria for being masculine; however, the purpose of this post was to find guys with similar interests


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I shall leave by the door from whence I came. I apologise for trolling your post. I thought I was being funny. But I wasn't.

  4. #14

    Default

    Back in the 70's I had a couple of cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track. It was a lot of fun but also expensive. Then came the kids and the cars got sold.

  5. #15

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyweatherwax View Post
    I shall leave by the door from whence I came. I apologise for trolling your post. I thought I was being funny. But I wasn't.
    Hey no worries dude feel free to revisit my posts all you like, but you know how written word works, clarity


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16

    Default

    Well I have done a few things in my short life, Had a bad drinking problem in my younger years Sober now 34 years. Wore out or crashed more great old cars that I wish I still had, favorite was a 69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 66 Chevy Impala, 69 Mustang first car was 65 VW Beetle first new car was a 1972 Toyota Celica had probably 20 different cars.
    Have always had a motorcycle, First was a Honda 90 trail at 14, then had a Harley panhead chopper piece of shit when I was 16 that got stolen when I was 17. Put 132,000 miles on a new 1976 Harley FXE, now have a 2002 ultra-classic along with 4 dirtbikes XR 400's.

    Have logbook with about 1000 hours PIC. had two airplanes a Cessna 150 and deathtrap of a ultralight when they still were rare, It was a weight shift control Elliper quicksliver that I crashed more then a few times, tons of fun though.

    Guns ....lets just say i can defend myself if needed... favorite would have to be my Remington 22-250 others cals would be .22, .223, .243, .270, .32 special, .17rem, 30-30, 38-55 also 5 AR-15's from 80% favorite would have to be my 7.5 inch pistol. and then a few Black powder in .45, .54, .58. cal and Hand guns in all the normal rounds all told somewhere around 50 firearms

    Recently acquired a 1952 Plymouth 4 door in stock condition flathead stright 6 (218ci L-head) with three on the tree, that i drive around with the wife a few times a week.

  7. #17

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    Well I have done a few things in my short life, Had a bad drinking problem in my younger years Sober now 34 years. Wore out or crashed more great old cars that I wish I still had, favorite was a 69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 66 Chevy Impala, 69 Mustang first car was 65 VW Beetle first new car was a 1972 Toyota Celica had probably 20 different cars.
    Have always had a motorcycle, First was a Honda 90 trail at 14, then had a Harley panhead chopper piece of shit when I was 16 that got stolen when I was 17. Put 132,000 miles on a new 1976 Harley FXE, now have a 2002 ultra-classic along with 4 dirtbikes XR 400's.

    Have logbook with about 1000 hours PIC. had two airplanes a Cessna 150 and deathtrap of a ultralight when they still were rare, It was a weight shift control Elliper quicksliver that I crashed more then a few times, tons of fun though.

    Guns ....lets just say i can defend myself if needed... favorite would have to be my Remington 22-250 others cals would be .22, .223, .243, .270, .32 special, .17rem, 30-30, 38-55 also 5 AR-15's from 80% favorite would have to be my 7.5 inch pistol. and then a few Black powder in .45, .54, .58. cal and Hand guns in all the normal rounds all told somewhere around 50 firearms

    Recently acquired a 1952 Plymouth 4 door in stock condition flathead stright 6 (218ci L-head) with three on the tree, that i drive around with the wife a few times a week.
    Dude youíre pretty kick ass


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #18

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Joep View Post
    Dude you’re pretty kick ass


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'mma post this! You might like reading it. (I know I like it!)

    http://www.badassoftheweek.com/

    I have no idea if it's still updating, but I like the stuff that's there.

    (I actually have a stuffed swan I called Mr. Asbo. And whenever someone knocks on my bedroom door, I open it a crack, shove out Mr. Asbo's head and scream "AAAAASSSSBOOOOOOOOOO!" I've scared at least five people that way. (One twice!)

  9. #19

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post

    (I actually have a stuffed swan I called Mr. Asbo. And whenever someone knocks on my bedroom door, I open it a crack, shove out Mr. Asbo's head and scream "AAAAASSSSBOOOOOOOOOO!" I've scared at least five people that way. (One twice!)
    ===
    Now THAT is funny! Give this girl the clap.

  10. #20

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    ===
    Now THAT is funny! Give this girl the clap.
    Well, hopefully not the VD.

Similar Threads

  1. Acceptance of AB/DL and reconciling with masculinity
    By BlankieLover in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 20-Feb-2014, 03:50
  2. masculinity/faminine and humanism
    By MatalicPebble in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2014, 17:29
  3. Modern Masculinity Discussion
    By Geno in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-May-2013, 23:43
  4. Masculinity vs. bABy affinity
    By BabyJayk in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 25-Oct-2012, 04:00
  5. Wait a minute...
    By Angelkat in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-May-2011, 11:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.