Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Evans?

Default Gary Evans?

Does anyone know anything about Gary Evans of XPMedical? Is he an AB/DL? Is he on any of the community sites? I'm just curious.

On XP Medical it states he need's them for medical reasons. It also pretty much states that he wanted to make a great site for ordering above decent diapers for nearly as cheap as depends.

XP Medical is a great site, fast service cheat and has a great selection. I am pretty sure he and the company know of AB's/DL's. Either way the site/company he made/run's is one of the best start-ups I ever seen.

Butterfly Mage

I haven't heard that he was ABDL. He does sell good products however.

Darkfinn

I haven't heard about him being AB/DL either... but he's a really nice guy. I imagine that he is AB/DL aware... though I've never thought to ask.

I've read before that he's abdl aware and friendly, but idk anything beyond that.

Gary is not only AB/DL aware, but also TB aware as well. He has helped many people get diapers that normally wouldn't have a way to (ordering without a credit card, shipping general delivery, etc.). That said, he is not ABDL himself, but very supportive of our community. He's also spearheaded many articles about incontinence and it's social stigma, and the need for better quality incontinence products, among other topics.

Simply put, this one man has done more to benefit incontinent people and ABDLs than probably anyone else, ever. IIRC he was the one that initially convinced Abena to start shipping their products to US retailers.

Definitely the best diaper retailer in the game, and a great guy.

He really is a nice guy. I pick up my supplies from him rather than ship because their warehouse is only a town away. One of the nicest and most understanding guys i have ever met.

Ahahaha. I remember the Gary Evans thing last time we talked about it. Someone was like "Omg hope its not the serial killer Gary Evans!"

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Simply put, this one man has done more to benefit incontinent people and ABDLs than probably anyone else, ever. IIRC he was the one that initially convinced Abena to start shipping their products to US retailers.
    I recently ordered some Abenas from him. It's good to hear that he's such a great guy!

Yep great person to all communities, ours and the incontinent one. And running one heck of a good business too, I remember reading about that solar switch-over and moving warehouses. Good old fashioned work ethic.