Status
Not open for further replies.

MoritzUhres

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Yesterday I got home from work and my girlfriend was really happy. She had that mysterious and dominant look. But I don‘t thought about it. She wanted to go out and I agreed. But then I wet myself (without wanting it ) this never happened to me before. So my girlfriend decided to diaper me and I had to go to the city in a thick diaper and a onesie. I was so glad that nobody saw me.

That's what girlfriends are for. Hope you had a good time.

I mean I don't want to be that person but this story screams BS, like, Idk I'm just saying lol. I find it hard to believe you'd have an accident for the first time ever randomly right when she said you wanted to go out then she put you into a onesie and took you out in a onesie and thick diaper, that just sounds like someone would have noticed I'm sorry but this story isn't believable. . . like at all. Not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying I have a super hard time believing it.

AddyShadows said:
I mean I don't want to be that person but this story screams BS, like, Idk I'm just saying lol. I find it hard to believe you'd have an accident for the first time ever randomly right when she said you wanted to go out then she put you into a onesie and took you out in a onesie and thick diaper, that just sounds like someone would have noticed I'm sorry but this story isn't believable. . . like at all. Not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying I have a super hard time believing it.
Actually, me too... Although I first thought I'd keep quiet about it, but then your post came...

Sounds like a cool GF 😺

I know that‘s because I think it‘s weird.

Glad you had fun, but honestly wearing a onesie out in public (on the own and not with let's say pants over it) isn't necessarily...legal per say. Going out and walking down the street in a diaper and onesie unless it is Halloween is a good way to get stopped by the cops.

If this to be true, glad you had fun with your GF but I think from the details of how sudden it was, points to exactly what your post calls it....a story.

Perhaps this thread should be moved Here. Where it seems to belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back