Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: playing in the mud and rain

Getting dirty and muddly like that is actually quite beneficial to a childs immune system. Adults to a lesser degree, but still beneficial. Getting exposed to microbes and bacteria in the mud causes the immune system to strengthen itself. And it stays stonger afterwards too, which better protects you from getting sick later on.

Mud washes our pretty good. I'd have never had any clothes if mud damaged them growing up.
    I like going out now in my plastic rainsuit with a diaper under. I know that at least on the inside I'll be dry (unless I pee).

I really like rain a lot but if I went out with my diaper (which holds over a gallon by the way) I would probably wobble 2 feet and flop back down, unable to move. You are very brave and fun loving it sounds like. Mabey I can give that a shot one day. Not in my garage because there is nails everywhere. Nails and diapers are bad news

I had some childhood memories doing this when I was a kid. We had a rainshower move through the other day. No lightning; just rain. Anyway, Joshie's mom decided to let me go out and play in the high fenced backyard that we had. I was wearing just a Super Dry Kids diaper only and my pacifier. I played in the mud and splashed in the puddles and just let my little side come out for about an hour. It stopped raining shortly after I got outside and then started again before I had to go inside for a bath, diaper change, and a nap. But it brought back fun memories of my childhood doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Mud washes our pretty good. I'd have never had any clothes if mud damaged them growing up.
    I like going out now in my plastic rainsuit with a diaper under. I know that at least on the inside I'll be dry (unless I pee).
    Oh! Raingears are awesome! My ABDL friend who runs a company in the same city sells awesome stuff (bib pants, coveralls and jackets) and because these rainoveralls played a big role in my childhood and because babbs and toddlers gets dressed like this in Finland nowadays too, I feel myself really babyish and regressed while playing in the yard! It is easy to get same kind of excitement like this and have a lot of fun in rainy days when I was out with my bigbwo and two other crinklebutts and we all had raingears on while we were in the park!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2018-08-13_23-52-06.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	31405 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2018-08-13_23-52-21.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	31404