Thread: Hi Stephen Here

Post Hi Stephen Here

Hey my name is Stephen I'm a 26 year old working class male, I live in mid western Michigan. Iv been an abdl all my live since very early childhood and really wish I had/can gain more opportunity to connect and talk to like minded people within this community. I am a hardcore gamer when it comes to video-games they are a huge part of my life, Im an art junkie who is into drawling and painting as well as almost any other kind of art I have a profound appreciation for art as it is history in my mind which is another thing I find fascinating. I don't really have a specific age for my "little times" to throw out there but if anything Id say I would be more like a toddler in that aspect, a toddler who will not let go of his Bink Bink that is, I like cute babyish things, I love cartoons and stuffies and legos and all those things, in my adult life Iv dealt with alot of mental issues, I cope with anxiety issues, and am an addict in long time recovery. I had a pretty ruff upbringing my dad who wasnt there for me died when I was 14 and my mother I haven't seens since I was a baby as she was unfit to take care of me or my brother. I had alot of issues being along and with abandonment when I left my mothers to live with my grandmother (whom was my legal guardian) I couldnt sleep alone until I was midway into my teens and got a puppy I was terrified of that. I have a gf who knows about my abdl side and is very excepting of it, I wish she was more into it but everything isn't for everyone. I dont know much more what I could add here but Id appreciate it if anyone who feels inclined to would reach out to me as I am really hoping to be active in the community and would love to meet some cool friends within it, if youve read this far thankyou and say hi sometime!!

Hello Stephen and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Stevie! I love video games and art too! There’s some cool stuff out there that mixes the two things as well. I used to love my SNES but now we have a PS4. I like RPG type games. What do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by babateddy View Post
    Hi Stevie! I love video games and art too! There’s some cool stuff out there that mixes the two things as well. I used to love my SNES but now we have a PS4. I like RPG type games. What do you like?
    Hey I have a Nintendo switch and a Xbox one as far as the current gen goes and various other older systems, the Snes is my baby the first console I actually had that was “mine” was a snes mini and it came with Tetris attack I got it for Christmas around the time when Nintendo 64 had just released I know because I asked for a jungle green N64 that came packaged with dk 64, when I was in school I really liked FPS games but anymore what I prefer is rpgs preferably with open worlds I’m usually playing several games at once rn the highlight of my list is the Witcher 3, I just picked up and started an indie game called dandara that’s pretty awesome too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Stephen and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
    Thank you !! That’s so nice to say hello

Hi and welcome I'm a big time gamer also I own an Xbox one which I mainly play smite and rainbow six siege in also in Michigan more to the north a bit if you wanna be friends send me a friend request on here I'm quite active

Hi, Stephen, My name is Gabe, I am also into gaming and I love movies. I have an xbox one as well. What games do you like to play on xbox one? I look forward to hearing from you Thank you.

Hello Stephen.
    Welcome to the group
    Good introduction
    I MAY (May being the primitive word here) be moving back up to the Southfield area soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tykeboy123 View Post
    Hey I have a Nintendo switch and a Xbox one as far as the current gen goes and various other older systems, the Snes is my baby the first console I actually had that was “mine” was a snes mini and it came with Tetris attack I got it for Christmas around the time when Nintendo 64 had just released I know because I asked for a jungle green N64 that came packaged with dk 64, when I was in school I really liked FPS games but anymore what I prefer is rpgs preferably with open worlds I’m usually playing several games at once rn the highlight of my list is the Witcher 3, I just picked up and started an indie game called dandara that’s pretty awesome too.
    Yeah! I was gonna say Witcher 3! Awesome! I love that game. And Skyrim too of course. My first console proper was the SNES but before that we had a kind of Atari thing where the games came on cassette tape. Ridiculous now when you think about it! But incredible at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by tykeboy123 View Post
    Hey my name is Stephen I'm a 26 year old working class male, I live in mid western Michigan. Iv been an abdl all my live since very early childhood and really wish I had/can gain more opportunity to connect and talk to like minded people within this community. I am a hardcore gamer when it comes to video-games they are a huge part of my life, Im an art junkie who is into drawling and painting as well as almost any other kind of art I have a profound appreciation for art as it is history in my mind which is another thing I find fascinating. I don't really have a specific age for my "little times" to throw out there but if anything Id say I would be more like a toddler in that aspect, a toddler who will not let go of his Bink Bink that is, I like cute babyish things, I love cartoons and stuffies and legos and all those things, in my adult life Iv dealt with alot of mental issues, I cope with anxiety issues, and am an addict in long time recovery. I had a pretty ruff upbringing my dad who wasnt there for me died when I was 14 and my mother I haven't seens since I was a baby as she was unfit to take care of me or my brother. I had alot of issues being along and with abandonment when I left my mothers to live with my grandmother (whom was my legal guardian) I couldnt sleep alone until I was midway into my teens and got a puppy I was terrified of that. I have a gf who knows about my abdl side and is very excepting of it, I wish she was more into it but everything isn't for everyone. I dont know much more what I could add here but Id appreciate it if anyone who feels inclined to would reach out to me as I am really hoping to be active in the community and would love to meet some cool friends within it, if youve read this far thankyou and say hi sometime!!
    I'm also in Michigan, I'm a little older than you but feel free to contact me.