Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craving eggs, ideas on what to cook right now?

Default Craving eggs, ideas on what to cook right now?

I'm craving eggs, any ideas on what to cook right now? I'm tired of just plain old egg sandwiches, etc, etc. What's something simple, but good to make with eggs as a major part of it? I know it's 11:22pm at night, but it sure beats going to McD's again -_-

I've had eggs with cheese to many times. What about putting bacon bits in the eggs while it's cooking? Would that be good or put broccoli in it?

Scrambled eggs and just go crazy with spices. I've found that parsley, herbal salt and chili goes well with eggs.

Bits of bacon could work too. As could broccoli. I guess it's all about how healthy you want to be.

Breakfast burrito!

Eggs, sausage, fancy cheese, peppers, diced tomatoes...other stuff....sour cream, then wrap it all up in a tortilla. When I put things in tortillas, I like to toast the whole thing so it holds together better.

Try a toasted bacon, egg and cheese sandwich I like them very much.

I made 2 eggs scrambled with cheese, bacon bits and 2 packs of instant grits with cheese. And 2 glasses of Pepsi. And I'm still hungry

It looks like a late night trip to Micky D's might be in order then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I'm craving eggs, any ideas on what to cook right now? I'm tired of just plain old egg sandwiches, etc, etc. What's something simple, but good to make with eggs as a major part of it? I know it's 11:22pm at night, but it sure beats going to McD's again -_-
    Eggs, straw mushrooms, white onions, chopped bacon, hashed potatoes, american and provolone cheese.

Medium high heat.

Cook up bacon first so you can use the grease to cook the rest of the meal. (Cover with grease guard to keep a clean stovetop)

Chop or crumble cooked bacon (depending on taste), set aside.

Chop half a medium onion to desired size, lightly sauté. Set aside.

Brown the hashed potatoes, set aside.

Reduce heat to medium.

Add full can of straw mushrooms, heat and then add back the onions. Simmer for 1 minute. Add pinch of salt and 6 drops Tabasco.

Add potatoes, bacon and finally crack 4 large AAA eggs into the pan. Turn over eggs, break the yokes and mix with other ingredients to make scrambled eggs.

Serve on a lightly toasted bagel or on toast and then add cheeses.

EAT!