Are you a Good or Bad Baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering how many of you behave really good for your CareGivers/Bigs and how many of you are more Mischievous/Bad?

Or maybe you are a bit of both?

I can imagine it would be nice to have a CG/Big full time, but even occasionally must be a lot better than alone.

I always try to be good.

Definitely a good baby, both on my own and with my previous caregivers. Being a good baby just comes naturally to me; I diaper up, throw my baby clothes on, drink a bottle, play with my toys and when I had caregivers, I would listen to what they had to say and we spent a lot of our time together just cuddling.

To be honest, I never understood the appeal of being a bad baby, if only because it sounds like too much work, both for the baby and for the caregiver. I feel like I would have to go out of my way to do naughty things that I wouldn't do otherwise and I don't know, that just seems forced and rude to me.

I can understand the desire to be naughty in some cases, say if the participants both viewed this as a strictly kinky thing (I view it as more of a part of who I am and a form of therapy) or if aspects of their AB/DL cross-pollinated with BDSM or dom and sub dynamics (I know you could make the argument that most AB's are submissive, you'd be correct, but that doesn't mean all of us thrive off of spankings and harsh discipline), but outside of those very specific instances, being a bad baby seems really inconsiderate. Why, I remember reading horror stories on Fetlife or in interviews with professional Mommies where they talk about AB's who were bad on purpose, AB's who drew on the walls of the nursery space or who deliberately messed themselves even though messy changes weren't a service the pro Mommy provided *shudders*

I'll also say this, based on experience, I think most caregivers, unless they have a stern, disciplinarian dom side, much prefer watching after gentle, obedient babies.

Although, to each their own I guess. I suppose that if the naughtiness was benign like a small tantrum, or hiding from Mommy when she wants to change you, or splashing around a bit too much in the bath, or refusing to put away your toys and if there was a structured or planned element to it, then being a naughty baby could be fun, but for me, it's just nothing that has ever blipped on my radar and it's still likely something I will never be interested in.

Good Baby all the way :paci:

In answer to the final question, having both regressed on my own and with past partners, there are definitely perks to both, but yes, having a caregiver, even temporarily, is better than having none at all. Once again though, don't rule out solo regression time, that's fun too :)

I'm good I think, but who are we to critique ourselves? Dont you think the bias would interfere?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SoggyToddler said:
I'm good I think, but who are we to critique ourselves? Dont you think the bias would interfere?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Depends on if you feel like lying I guess, I'm not gonna call anybody's Mommy or Daddy though to confirm.

I'm a good woozle. Most of the time. Sometimes I'm just Not In The Mood and then I'm a bit cranky/naughty. A nap would generally solve the problem. :3

I'm always a good baby. Being a bad baby and getting punished doesn't appeal to me at all. I want to be a good boy and get lots of cuddles and treats!

Good baby boy all the way!

I guess I'm bad but I could transition to being fairly good. Since I don't see myself as a baby, I'd be sort of unruly getting treated like one. The trick is wearing down that resistance and accentuating the nice bits to the point where I'd be more compliant. I haven't had that many opportunities to be babied but I'd say that conflict-based approach would be my ideal. I don't want anyone to have a bad time, so it might not be worth the hassle for anyone unless it genuinely seemed like fun to take that approach.

Most definitely good, for me its about relaxation and fun, not stressing and frustrating my wife. She is being an angel already, why would I want to screw that up?

Mostly good, but won't lie I'm quite mischievous when I want attention.

When I'm in little mode around my boyfriend sometimes I'll purposely disobey him because I want him to be stern with me. Never anything serious. More like ... If he tells me not to put something in my mouth, I'll make sure he's watching.... And then put the thing in my mouth to see what he does :>

But besides the attention seeky bits I live to please and be a good baby

Since I do not like punishment I absolutely am a good baby. I be the absolute best baby I can and TOTALLY did not just sneak chicken tenders from the fridge again in the middle of the night when nobody was looking...

..nope..not me! Totally..not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back