• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Slovakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwiktor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi guys,

I am looking on this forum already years, but I registered just today, because of one specific search for a diaper type. Anyhow, I would like to continue to be here, since I see that the are lot of information and news everyday here.

Shortly about me - I am 30y old, DL specificly, but with addiction to PVC fetish too. I am into diapers already 15-16 years, and last 2 years, I am also a daddy to my fiance, my little one. We are planning wedding next year, but anyhow, it would not change our realtionship, as when we are together alone, we are daddy and his little, otherwise we act as "normal" couple.

We have also our tumblr account ( I don´t know if it is allowed to post here, but if yes, link is: https://ddnlg.tumblr.com/ ) , from time to time I add some photos there. You can read something more about us there in our first post.

Hello djwiktor and welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back