Looking for a diaper type, model, manufacturer, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwiktor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi guys,

recently I came to these very nice, soft and full plastic backed diapers.
They came in a transparent bag, pack of 10pcs, without any marking of model, manufacturer. Not even on the diaper itself. From what I found on internet, it looks very similar to ID slip, but is not that. Maybe somebody here remembers them.They may be a bit older ( 5-6 years). I am attaching size L and size M pictures.

It is not ID Slip.

It looks like the old Lille slip's, a European brand. They were OK as a medical diaper.

Just because it looks like them doesn't mean it is though, manufacturers are happy to use designs for inferior products like all the ABU/Rearz knockoffs that are nowhere near the same quality. The Lille's always came in branded bags.

The first two photos look identical to old style Lille. The last is obviously similar in graphics.
Lille now make a diaper which is similar to the old, smooth plastic-backed one, but there are some budget brands using the same backing (possibly Lille's own budget brand?).

Hi guys, thanks a lot for answers. I was looking for it on the internet but was not able to find out what they were exactly. Sure it is strange that it comes in untypical 10pcs bag, only transparent foil bag without any marking.

540x360.jpg

Kendall Lille, you can still find these. Magic medical used to carry them along with the wings line in the US. Attached is the bag they would come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back