Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for an abdl community.

Quote Originally Posted by LilacCrinkle View Post
    Hate to be the thread destroyer but I'd there was such a thing it might have the same fate as that one diaper store that opened up for the abdl community...threats, lawsuits, and even security issues if you get my six.

It is hard enough to even do a convention and any area where there is a collective community for extended periods that is not agreed on by others may result to risks... I would love to see a place like this though but keeping it secret would be impossible. Perhaps a place where boys and girls nursery's will be available side by side and choose a room or there being free nights or nightly events...
    Forgive me for asking but Why would there be lawsuits? I mean... being abdl isnít illegal last time I checked I guess people are just ignorant and stereotypical. Itís so sad that people arenít accepting of who we are, we donít rub it in peopleís faces and we certainly donít shout about it. I hope thereís a day when we donít have to hide who we are :/

Quote Originally Posted by PorridgepiggywindowS View Post
    Forgive me for asking but Why would there be lawsuits? I mean... being abdl isn’t illegal last time I checked I guess people are just ignorant and stereotypical. It’s so sad that people aren’t accepting of who we are, we don’t rub it in people’s faces and we certainly don’t shout about it. I hope there’s a day when we don’t have to hide who we are :/
    People don't like 'weird' unless it's their own personal brand of it.

They're not 'lawsuits' like you'd think, they start complaining to the city about said place, that it's a den of freaks and weirdos and Won't Somebody Think Of The Children?™ Until someone either says to them "Shut it. It's a business." or they get someone on their (wrong) line of thought and they force the place out.