*facepaw* I think I was seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was out shopping on Saturday several towns over from where I usually hang out. The shorts I was wearing are, apparently, woefully too large. I needed a belt and didn't have one, so I kept hiking the shorts back over my Crinklz and tugging my shirt down in absolute paranoia.

I spotted something I wanted on a low shelf, crouch down for a look and I hear this little girl start laughing behind me. I grabbed what I wanted, jumped up and shuffled off, yanking the shorts up again. As I'm making my escape. her mom was hissing "Stoppit." at her and the little girl turned around and went "OMG! TOYS!" And disappeared up the aisle to the other side. O_O

I felt so bad. I wasn't intentionally flashing anybody. :wallbash: I was actually pretty mortified and went to hide in a less frequented part of the store for a while until my mom finished shopping.

But I've learned two things:

When I wear those shorts I need a belt and I'm going to invest in some bodysuits/onsies so I KNOW it won't happen again.

(Tucking the shirt didn't work because when I would move it would just shift the shorts and let it slide back up and out.)

Shirts today are pretty high cut too. They were always coming untucked on me as well, even with a belt. I donated them all, then went online looking for extra long length shirts. Amazon has a big selection, all for under $20 each (and made with a stronger cotton so they should last).

I wouldn’t be too worried about it. Obviously it was unintentional. It’s just like if your underwear was to show a bit or perhaps a little coinslot showing. At least you are well aware of the steps you can take to be more discreet. I’d say that most people should work on being a bit more aware of what happens when we crouch down. I’d much rather see someone’s printed diaper showing than a hairy ass crack!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aww thats rotten luck. but i agree that its not something to worry about for too long. things like that happen. in my first semester in school we were all going up the stairs when the girl in front of me tripped on the step and her pants came half way down her butt showing her orange panties. after pulling her pants up see looked back at me with the most embarrassed face. i tried to be understanding but i was in some shock as well.

This certainly is an embarrassing experience, but nothing terrible, I'd say... However, I usually wear longer shirts or T-shirts to avoid such situations. So even if whatever I'm wearing from the waist down does slip off a bit, nothing unnecessary will be revealed.

:therethere:

Sorry for the silly muppet being so rude, if only muggles like those realised just how snuggly comfy and practical diapees can be they would be envious!

I think what’s really needed is some trained bees in a matchbox carrying a banner that reads “DISTRACTION” you can release in these situations.

734569BE-D413-4AD4-A00A-017775065827.jpg

Argent said:
:therethere:

Sorry for the silly muppet being so rude, if only muggles like those realised just how snuggly comfy and practical diapees can be they would be envious!

I think what’s really needed is some trained bees in a matchbox carrying a banner that reads “DISTRACTION” you can release in these situations.

View attachment 31371
Trained or not, won't they try to escape, when let out? You know, having a "DISTRACTION" banner in their... err... pocket, they might actually be able to pull it off!..

About the same as being in a crowed sardine can subway car and having the guy behind you say can you stop hitting me with your diaper sorry if the conductor hits the dang brakes and I crash into you over and over again If I could have got a seat this would have never happened. Also if you are in a rare case where sitting is painful from a ultra rare rash and some teenage punks laugh and say look at the guy standing up hes got a diaper on hey diaper boy need mommie to change ya! Thats where the scene goes to black and I am not responsible for my actions if you get my drift. Or when you are at the TSA checkpoint and that good looking inspector gives you the fondling and public rectal exam that is s a moment I dread. You know the one you would ask out on a date if you were in a bar kinda of places. Meanwhile they got your bag tore apart due to some goofball power hungry idiot behind a screen of a computer while everyone looks on..

Elenwen said:
Trained or not, won't they try to escape, when let out? You know, having a "DISTRACTION" banner in their... err... pocket, they might actually be able to pull it off!..

Damnit I should have known their was a hole in my plan!

Also I kinda get the vibe that Woozle is a “no bees left behind” kinda General!

Time for operation “bee balloon distraction” I am just not sure how these can be automatically deployed?

1F2281F8-98DB-4346-8FC7-6DFA5701F431.jpg

I'm sure it was embarrassing in the moment, but the Little Girl probably quickly forgot and if she was laughing at seeing your Diaper the Mom probably thought you were Disabled or Incontinent and probably felt Embarrassed herself for her Little Girl Laughing at you.

In the end it wasnt really that big a deal.

As for belts, I would advise a Sliding Belt, I have 2 a cheap one and a more expensive one, the more expensive one was about $15 and is so easy to adjust, the cheaper one feels kinda cheap and can be hard to adjust, so I would advise to get the more expensive one.

My better one is a Mio Marino that I bought on Amazon, so much better than a normal belt.

Really though, very few people care about seeing other people in Diapers and kids only laugh in these kinds of situations because they usually arent mature enough not to and they think when people are embarrassed or mad or w/e that it is funny.

Sometimes it's like they are Little Hitlers (not being completely serious here guys, it's a joke)

Argent said:
Damnit I should have known their was a hole in my plan!

Also I kinda get the vibe that Woozle is a “no bees left behind” kinda General!

Time for operation “bee balloon distraction” I am just not sure how these can be automatically deployed?

View attachment 31372
These are cute! I'd love to be distracted by them!

Not sure, but maybe the safety cushion system from cars or a system used in airplane safety jackets could be rigged here... Don't have any idea how they actually work, though.

Of course I am a 'No Bee Left Behind' leader. ;) I would have to announce a rendezvous point prior to releasing them so they would know where to meet back up with me and get into their safety carrier to go home again. ;) I would never let the bee balloons escape either...I've have to tie them to my ankles or something with a long string so I could run far away and reel them back in. :laugh:

And I'm sure it was well forgotten by the girl, it's just that it happened. :p And honestly, I would have had a giggle at that age, too. I'm honestly not too sure that she saw enough to know it was a diaper, just that I had funny looking animals on my 'underwear'.

But hey, it could have been a butt crack or a 'whale tail' (for the uninitiated, that's the back end of a pair of thong underwear. It kind of vaguely resembles a whale's tail when they are going back underwater.)

(We had a guy who used to work where I do that constantly had his pants falling down over his butt. You'd look up and BUTT CRACK. The supervisor told him to get a belt. He wouldn't. So whenever he would bend over and the crack would show, we would all try to toss tiny scrap parts down his butt crack, from one line over to the one he was working on (A distance of around six-eight feet). After he got about three or four of them down his butt, he started wearing a belt. :laugh: What can I say? When we're bored and are presented a target we get really good aim.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back