• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyrider89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, just a little about my self, I'm a laid back guy at home that likes to play video games or work on my hobbies which include rc cars boats trains and motorcycles. I work for the county as a fleet service mechanic.

My back story with diapers is that I started to want to wear them again when I was 10 and I would make makeshift diapers till I could go to the store and start getting actual adult diapers that would fit me. I stoped wearing diapers when I was 23 before I met my wife and haven't worn them till about two years ago when I started having wetting accidents.

I am glad that I have found this forum as I think it will be good for support

Welcome to the group.
Motorcycles are good as Rc stuff.
What do you think of Harley's adventure motorcycls they are going to make

im not sure what i think of it. its not really my style but i am glad to see them try off road bikes.

Hi and welcome. I ride a bicycle but I have a lot of friends who ride motorcycles.

Hello Harley,
Welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back