• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

vorstellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckifan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ich möchte mich hier vorstellen.
Bin männlich, ü 40.
Mein Name sagt schon, ich nuckle am Nuckel.
Jede Nacht habe ich einen im Mund.

Welcome to the site! This is an English speaking website, at least in the public forums. Can you please translate for those of us who don't speak German? Thanks!

Scaramouche he's saying "

Ich möchte mich hier vorstellen. Bin männlich, ü 40. Mein Name sagt schon, ich nuckle am Nuckel. Jede Nacht habe ich einen im Mund.

I would like to introduce myself here.
40 am male, above sea level.
My name says all I nuckle of the dummy.
Every night I have one in my mouth."

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and welcome to ADISC,
As Scaramouche has already mentioned we use English as a common language so please try to use it in your posts. Apart from things like dummies what are your other interests and hobbies?
Are you in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive? What sort of work do you do?

Have a look at the top of the page and you will see a link to ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it as it has a lot of useful information for new members. Then have a look through the forums and find one or two you like and join in.

Welcome again.

Erstens: Bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch, es ist schon viele Jahre, da ich es benutzt habe.

Hallo und herzlich Willkommen auf ADISC,
Wie Scaramouche schon gesagt hat, wir verwenden Englisch als gemeinsame Sprache also bitte versuchen Sie es in Ihren Beiträgen zu benutzen. Abgesehen von Dingen wie Puppen, was sind Ihre anderen Interessen und Hobbys?
Bist du in einer Beziehung und wenn ja, ist Ihr Partner unterstützend? Welche Art von Arbeit tun?

Werfen Sie einen Blick am oberen Rand der Seite und sehen Sie einen Link zu ADISC Intros, Regeln und Tipps. Klicken Sie auf es, da es eine Menge nützlicher Informationen für neue Mitglieder hat. Dann werfen Sie einen Blick durch die Foren und finden ein oder zwei Ihnen gefällt und mitmachen.

Wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

PCBaby said:
Scaramouche he's saying "

Ich möchte mich hier vorstellen. Bin männlich, ü 40. Mein Name sagt schon, ich nuckle am Nuckel. Jede Nacht habe ich einen im Mund.

I would like to introduce myself here.
40 am male, above sea level.
My name says all I nuckle of the dummy.
Every night I have one in my mouth."

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and welcome to ADISC,
As Scaramouche has already mentioned we use English as a common language so please try to use it in your posts. Apart from things like dummies what are your other interests and hobbies?
Are you in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive? What sort of work do you do?

Have a look at the top of the page and you will see a link to ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it as it has a lot of useful information for new members. Then have a look through the forums and find one or two you like and join in.

Welcome again.

Erstens: Bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch, es ist schon viele Jahre, da ich es benutzt habe.

Hallo und herzlich Willkommen auf ADISC,
Wie Scaramouche schon gesagt hat, wir verwenden Englisch als gemeinsame Sprache also bitte versuchen Sie es in Ihren Beiträgen zu benutzen. Abgesehen von Dingen wie Puppen, was sind Ihre anderen Interessen und Hobbys?
Bist du in einer Beziehung und wenn ja, ist Ihr Partner unterstützend? Welche Art von Arbeit tun?

Werfen Sie einen Blick am oberen Rand der Seite und sehen Sie einen Link zu ADISC Intros, Regeln und Tipps. Klicken Sie auf es, da es eine Menge nützlicher Informationen für neue Mitglieder hat. Dann werfen Sie einen Blick durch die Foren und finden ein oder zwei Ihnen gefällt und mitmachen.

Wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

I'm pretty impressed by your German :D Though he's not saying anything about a sea level, he's just saying that he's male and older than 40 years.

In other news:

Hallo nuckifan, es ist immer schön noch andere Leute aus Deutschland zu treffen, aber hier wird im Allgemeinen Englisch gesprochen. Es gibt andere deutschsprachige Foren, wenn du Englisch nicht so gut beherrschst, aber natürlich bist du hier auch willkommen, solange du dich verständlich machen kannst :)

like I said it's been over 40 years since I've had to translate German and that was all Technical stuff in the UK military.

Hello Nukifan!
Welcome to the website. I used to get to Germany on occasion, but it has been a few years.
So, what other interests do you have?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back