Not open for further replies.

EtherealKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
What if ABDL was normalized and mainsteam, as in being into ABDL or engaging in ABDL activities was as 'normal' and common as something like sports?

What kind of cultural content do you think we would see? (imagine tv ads for AB diapers and clothes, appearances in movies and literature, businesses and establishments catering to ABDL)

What kind of stuff would you want or not want to see if ABDL was mainstream?

Would you want or not want ABDL to be mainstream and why?

I think there's a few threads that have touched on this topic. Essentially, if ABDL was mainstream, we would see ads such as for women's sanitary products (for the DL side), and all sorts of government information brochures regarding "the facts". It would be as normal as wearing underwear - so there would probably be fashion patterns each spring, but no one would really think it was a fetish, just like wearing boxers, or tidy whities. Just normal.

i think it would become mainstreamed like lgbt became mainstreamed, we probably have our own flag, or just become apart of lgtb spectrum. also if we were merged with lgtb i think at first alot people would backlash just like how they was mad about saying the lgtb flag was going to change include brown. I also think kids would take their binkys to school and no one would see it odd students doing classwork with binky. i think disney would be happy to make big sized products of everything they don't already have for adults.

I think there would be more dating sites, hopefully more legit than the scam fests that are out there now.

xionghaizi said:
i think it would become mainstreamed like lgbt became mainstreamed, we probably have our own flag, or just become apart of lgtb spectrum. also if we were merged with lgtb i think at first alot people would backlash just like how they was mad about saying the lgtb flag was going to change include brown. I also think kids would take their binkys to school and no one would see it odd students doing classwork with binky. i think disney would be happy to make big sized products of everything they don't already have for adults.

We actually do have an abdl flag.
http://abdl.wikia.com/wiki/ABDL_Pride_Flag
A quick image search for teen pacifier returns a LOT of hits too. Still not a common thing, but I'd call it mainstream acceptable already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back