Bigger "littles" or ABDLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm wondering how much different of an experience it is between smaller littles/ABDLs and larger ones.

As much as I would like to lose weight and keep it off it can be hard and I wonder how much of a difference there is between smaller littles/ABDLs and larger ones.

I'm a big guy but I could not really see myself as the Big/Caretaker, I would just love to be able to be somebodies "little" even though in real life I am the complete opposite (I'm big and tough and usually if anybody in my family needs something big and heavy moved, I'm involved, so maybe that is a part of why I feel like I would enjoy being able to regress and be taken care of; because normally I feel like Atlas (like the world is on my shoulders) with way too much stress.

i can see what your saying, im on the smaller side and most others im around are also, so standing next to others same height and such, i feel weird very tall youngster.

Physically, it's easier to care for someone smaller than you. I think it also makes it a little easier to settle into the mindset if you're bigger than the person you're caring for. That said, I don't think it matters that much. The relationship is far more important than the physical attributes. It might be nice to be able to pick up your little one but that's not worth anything if you don't care about them in the first place. Get a relationship with someone you care about and the rest is a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back