Thread: Mini-Kilts w/Velcro Closure and Mary Jane Shoes

Default Mini-Kilts w/Velcro Closure and Mary Jane Shoes

Over the last couple of years, I've put together three plaid mini-kilt skirts w/Velcro closures, white girls blouse, matching color sweater, and brown Mary Jane shoes with lacy ankle socks.
    I just love to wear around the house but no real place to wear! My wife is understanding but usually just laughs when I parade around the house in these three outfits.
    Does anybody mind if I post pictures of the outfits in this forum? Haven't tried any picture postings as yet, but thought I might try.
    Thoughts or suggestions - don't mind criticism if constructive.

As fare as I'm consurned ... As long as no dickpicks... Nock yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by JonQuixote View Post
    Over the last couple of years, I've put together three plaid mini-kilt skirts w/Velcro closures, white girls blouse, matching color sweater, and brown Mary Jane shoes with lacy ankle socks.
    I just love to wear around the house but no real place to wear! My wife is understanding but usually just laughs when I parade around the house in these three outfits.
    Does anybody mind if I post pictures of the outfits in this forum? Haven't tried any picture postings as yet, but thought I might try.
    Thoughts or suggestions - don't mind criticism if constructive.
    GO AHEAD AND MAKE OUR DAY !

I have several of the same and two with lace inserts in the pleats - very cool and airy in this summer heat spell.

Made by a kilt company in Long Beach these are the perfect design for ease in wearing maintenance and of course attractiveness !
    Don't need to totally disrobe to change under clothing even diapers if in that stage of developmental pleasures.
    What HEM length are your skirted mini-kilts - fun begins with less than 14 inches - excitement at 12 - and at 10 inches uncontrolled exposure
    anything more and it is nothing more than a wrap hand towel !

Those Mary Janes really set the stage for doing a walk about - but be careful not to wear taps and cause too much of a ruckess !
    This lacy detailed ankle sox don't diminish the exposure index.

The girls blouses - does the hem length tuck under the kilt or are they free style at the (your) waist ?
    The blouse sleeves do they pucker billow up peasant poet shirt style ?
    And the classic button placket closing small petite buttons buttoning on the wrong male side ?

There is something betraying the sissy here !