Ever been Caught off guard in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a fire alarm go off in my apartment building late at night when I was diapered and also a bit messy. We had a history of false alarms in the building, so I thought a real fire was unlikely but I didn't want to take the chance to change. I threw on some jeans and waited outside with the other tenants. I didn't really know anyone in the building but that really wasn't the time to make friends, so I meandered a bit around the nearby blocks while we waited for the all clear. False alarm.

To the OP: talk to your wife about her violation of your trust. I get why she might need someone to talk to about this but she needed to get your buy-in, particularly with people you could meet before she did so. In reality, it's probably not that big a deal but it was your call to make.

Thanks everyone for the awesome support, I had a big heart to heart talk with my wife and explained I understand why you spoke to her friends, and explained how embarrassed I was. She appologise and gave me best mummy hug. She told me I'm her baby boy and she would never hurt me, she loves me to much.
She explained that her friends are ok with it and will keep it secret.
She also said to think of it this way, you can be yourself around them and know they support you and are not judging you. She told me Sam wishes her husband was AB because she can't have kids and thinks it's super cute. I didn't see that one coming.

I'm to be me and not worry about it. My wife called her friends and explained how I feel and they told her it's ok, to tell me to think of them as aunties.

I'm going to take this very slow as I feel really shy about it. Good thing is my wife is right it's great to have this support. I just need to be me I guess and stop worrying about things. I guess.

Mojo said:
i think some pay back is in order. next time you are with your wife and her friends you should POOP A TRUCK LOAD IN YOUR PANTS. then say "UUH OOOOHH" RILLLY LOUD!!!!! just like this!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[video=youtube;44dTHoZk-QQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44dTHoZk-QQ[/video]

IM SERIOUS DO IT...

Lol, I am so tempted too. Could be fun.

Do it!!

ABdrew said:
Good thing is my wife is right it's great to have this support. I just need to be me I guess and stop worrying about things. I guess.

I was going to say earlier but I didn't have time. You shouldn't be ashamed. If that happened to me I would of loved it. Sure I would of been taken aback a bit at first but they didn't shout at you, mock you (except in a teasing and fun way which clearly shows acceptance) or try to stop you from being you and your wife is amazing. Like I want a wife one day as accepting as that. You are so lucky mate. I am glad you all sorted it out too :)

Trevor said:
I had a fire alarm go off in my apartment building late at night when I was diapered and also a bit messy.

This is my ultimate fear as a DL. I can't imagine having to deal with firefighters and maybe even doctors while inside of a purposely filled nappy. and what if the building seriously goes down and there is no place to come back to. You would need to visit a friend or a family member, getting cleaned in a horrible public bathroom that would be available 24/7, scary idea!

the second and last time i wore a diaper to work, a bunch of the girls were talking in the break room about getting old. one of them said something to the extent of " when i get old im just going to wear a diaper". i just about jumped out of my chair. i said nothing but really wanted to say "dont knock it unitl you try it". havent worn a diaper to work since then.

I don't get you guys. You act like it's some bad secret that you wear. No wonder you're embarrassed when exposed. Quit hiding it, I make no effort to hide my diapers. Right now I'm sitting in my wet diapers and a onesie waiting for pizza delivery.

dlboylife said:
the second and last time i wore a diaper to work, a bunch of the girls were talking in the break room about getting old. one of them said something to the extent of " when i get old im just going to wear a diaper". i just about jumped out of my chair. i said nothing but really wanted to say "dont knock it unitl you try it". havent worn a diaper to work since then.

I've heard the opposite from a few friends - one of the older fellows said when the time comes that he has to wear a diaper life's not worth living anymore and he'd end it. I was a bit shocked to hear that, as I sat across the table wearing my diaper. I wanted to discuss that line of thinking with him but I've got a bit of a personal rule not to discuss diapers (seriously or jokingly) with friends and family.

I used to live in a house that had an enclosed front porch (with opaque glass window slats) We were taking care of my sister-in-laws cat which just had kittens, and kept them all out there. The neighbors kids always wanted to come over and play with the kittens, and after the 20th time they came over I told them it was ok for them to just ring the bell and go ahead on in.

One day later I was tending to the kittens in just my diaper and a tee shirt, and out of nowhere the doorbell rings. I had barely just enough time to sit down in a chair, hoping they wouldn't notice. But of course they did, and started asking all the usual questions. They even called me diaper man after that. Thankfully explaining it to their parents was easier and less embarrasing.

PlotTwist said:
Not to get too far off topic, but according to a study across 180 patients 60 and older (https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2540535), nearly 70% said incontinence was as bad or worse than death. Really guys?
I would closely agree with said statement. Incontinence over the long term does wear on you mentally and physically and financially also. As I have said before if I had my choice I would regain my continence back in a New York nano Second!! More and more each day that goes by without a really truly non invasive treatment approach to my issue and a knock out stuff that will not have adverse effects on me and something to rid me of my needle phobia Believe you and me I would take the procedure head on.

ABdrew said:
I don't think I could. I was so embarissed. I still don't know what to do about this.

Well, consider the upside, your wife may have potential babysitters for you now;)

It's really a curious situation. Not sure how I'd feel. Embarrassed, at first, for sure. Once it settled in, I think having close friends that know & accept, could be very liberating. Not sure anything would change, when around them, but the mental play would certainly be interesting.

PlotTwist said:
Not to get too far off topic, but according to a study across 180 patients 60 and older (https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2540535), nearly 70% said incontinence was as bad or worse than death. Really guys?

Some consider having to wear a diaper to be the "ultimate loss of dignity", and among those the ones that place a great value on their dignity are going to have a pretty severe reaction to having to wear diapers.

For me it's not that surprising that some people can arrive at that conclusion, it just really caught me by surprise to see someone I've known for years show up there.

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to give an update. Cause of the way I was being silly, being so embarrassed. My wife organized for another lunch yesterday with her friends. I was very nervous about it. All went well. It was like nothing ever happened. They just treated me normal.

Later in the afternoon my wife's friends asked me some questions about being ABDL which was fine, they asked in a really friendly manner and where really interested.
We talked for sometime about it. They asked if they could see some photos of little me (my wife has some on her phone). They said it's ok and thought it very cute.
Then the conversation turned to other topics and that was it.

I was worried for nothing.

When we left they gave me a hug and said next time don't be so silly worrying about things, where your wife's best friends, and your friends too, the fact that your ABDL doesn't change anything, unless someone needs a change, lol. The girls want to do a lunch where they can go baby shopping and they said to my wife you have to bring your baby too.
We are all still friends.

So that's my caught off guard. Thanks everyone for your support.

I'm so looking forward now to more lunches, it's great being with people who except this.

one time my mother-in-law, her friend, friends daughter and my wife were going through holiday snaps on the home PC. I forgot i had my external drive plugged in. Anyhow i reckon they had spent an hour going through photos when all of a sudden i hear omg, oh gosh, on no. they must have come to the end of the photos click next and it opened like 8 photos in a row of me in nappies. I just glad i was not in the room. Wife came into the kitchen and said will i guess your secret is out.

sloth said:
one time my mother-in-law, her friend, friends daughter and my wife were going through holiday snaps on the home PC. I forgot i had my external drive plugged in. Anyhow i reckon they had spent an hour going through photos when all of a sudden i hear omg, oh gosh, on no. they must have come to the end of the photos click next and it opened like 8 photos in a row of me in nappies. I just glad i was not in the room. Wife came into the kitchen and said will i guess your secret is out.

What happened next?
Did your wife already know?

I don't like talking about this but in my early times of diaper wearing there was a co-worker I deeply trusted so much and we both...let's say liked each other very much. Well we decided to go to a new job together and at break during training i admit that since I don't like keeping secrets, and that she should know something about me and my comforts before it was to late. She looked uncomfortable and She went quiet so I apologised and the next day my boss from the original job ordered me to the office and got in my face and banged on the table telling at me. I was heartbroken and walked out. She told me all kinds of secrets and personal things and I said I was comforted by babyish things and she spread the story and ended up costing me my dignity and my job.

A select few people know now.

ABdrew said:
What happened next?
Did your wife already know?

yes she had know for years but no one in the family did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back