What diaper brand does everyone wear, or want to wear? Including baby diaper brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

FandieFolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
So, i want to know what diapers everyone uses, and if you wear baby diapers, can someone tell me which brand has the strechiest tapes?

- - - Updated - - -

I wear Pampers when i can, and size 4 doesn't fit without me having to rip one side of the front, in order to stretch the tape as much as it can. What baby diapers have the stretchiest tapes?

Size 4?! How small are you?

Possibly size 5 or 6.

I wear a mix of cloth (Depend-eco) and cheap disposable from the drug store.
If I could choose I would wear Abuniverse pre-school or kiddo diapers. For baby diapers, Luvs are what I was in as a baby (according to my parents and photos) so those.

Oh. Can you fit in baby diapers now?

For me I wear SDK, fav ABDL diaper. For baby diapers I wear huggies nappies (diapers in oz) as stuffers.
Baby cloth and disposable diapers in Australia aren't made that big. The sizing is designed up to 20kg's (44 pounds).

I wish we could get size 7 like the USA has. Baby diapers make it feel so real.
I also wear baby cloth diaprrs sometimes and plastic pants. I had 4 baby cloth diapers sawn together to fit adult sizing. These feel so awesome known there real baby cloth diapers.

Why not put tapes from one diaper on the others tapes?

I use Crinklz but would like to try Tykables or NorthShore Supreme Lites and customize them.

If I could fit in baby diapers I would LOVE to wear the Lion Guard pull ups or Huggies Overnight with the Winnie the Pooh prints.

As far as I'm aware, Pampers Baby Dry (size 6 and above preferred) are the baby diapers with the stretchiest tapes. You just have to slowly stretch them out first.

FandieFolf said:
Why not put tapes from one diaper on the others tapes?

There still to small. Even though they say they go up to 20kgs (44 pounds) the packaging advises best suits 16kgs (35pounds body size).
I even tried sticking two together but it didn't work. But there awesome stuffers in my SDK's or cloth diaper

I would wear the bambino magnifico, or the my diaper yellow.
If I could wear the baby diapers it would be the pampers 6 baby dry. But I will continue to use the pampers 6 as stuffers in my tranquility atn diapers, They work very well.

My constant is Tranquility ATN usually with a booster pad. Before that (because of easy availability) I wore the Depend with tabs. A lot of people knock the latter but never had much problem with them.

I've tried several over the years and have been able to find a lot of premium brands locally like Abena Abriform, Tena and Molicare Super Plus. I've also ventured into Crinklz but usually end up with Tranquility.

First, in my opinion they're unmatched for absorbency and price. The plastic back white has a nice classic look to it, produces a fair amount of noise but nothing crazy, fits well and swells to the perfect level.

I love the prints Crinklz offers but if you're wearing, changing and disposing in public they swell to an insane amount and aren't practical for wearing out. Knowing what you do or want to do is the key. I keep them around for the times I'm able to wear to bed or around the house but for a good absorbent diaper that still allows some discretion or at least create the illusion I'm wearing something I "need" I stay in the ATNs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I use ABU Preschools(cloth) and I get a mixed case of ABU Simples, Spaces, and Little Paws. I also wear Luvs Size 6, though always modified for use as a booster, way cheaper than traditional adult boosters, and the same or better effectiveness.

My main Go To diapers are either ABUniverse Little Pawz or BareBums, I like the Little Pawz more because of the print, colors and better absorbency, but BareBums are pretty good as well, I've been switching from my ABUniverse diapers to Tykables Overnights and back, I basically wear 1 of these 3, then choose a different one next time, and then go to the 1 I havent worn in a while, that way I can rotate to different diapers for variety.

My primary diapers now are DEPEND "Large" plastic-backed dydees.
I have a whole shelf of them out of the package and stacked, ready for necessary diaper changes in my handicapped-adapted bathroom over my toilet.

Alright

Crinklz with a booster for me at night or if I'm at home during the day and L4 for anytime outside the house.

What are L4's?

FandieFolf said:
What are L4's?

It's an Abena Diaper, they have Different levels of Absorption from thin and barely absorbent (probably something like Tena diapers, they can be decent, but are on the lower end of the spectrum), to thick and very absorbent, level 4 is the highest.

The letter says size (Small, Medium, Large, etc), the number says how thick/absorbent it is.

They are pretty good products, but there are also much better products out there (at a higher price of course), they also have a medical look to them.

Oh. Crinklz are cute, and so are PeekABUs

I use Goodnites they are my regular diapers, granted I don't flood them or wet them like everyone here like to use their diapers, for me they just have to be soaked and I have a blast. I use a regular cheap adult diaper to cover it up and catch leaks if they happen, it works really well, last week, I got a deal on 2 pack of baby diapers they were 2 for 20$ (yes they are the small packs but I don't care) I got 1 pack of Pampers Baby-Dry size 6 and 1 pack of Huggies Snug'N'Dry also in size 6, and I love to wear them yup they don't fit so I use them as boosters and I love how thick they can get once very soaked, and the incredible unique smell of Pampers, I can't get over it. Why I got the Huggies is because of their wetness indicator, I love to watch it in action, wish I could wear just that diaper and see the wetness indicator turn to blue like on adult diapers, for me the adult diapers aren't my thing, it needs to be a baby product to turn me on, and AB/DL marketed diapers would be a waste of money for me since I wouldn't use them to their full capacity anyway since its not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back