Diaper related wishes V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I thought I make a new one of these threads since the last one was so popular.
So like the old one, if you were granted one diaper related wish what would it be.
Mine would be to own a machine like the Star Trek replicator, that could produce diapers on comand.

Now, what would your wishes be?

Going against the wind here. I wish to be completely free of diapers. If it were not for my total bladder incontinence I would not wear diapers I could use that money to pay off bills and loans to the family and friends. Also restock my pantry to more than a month to month supply. Go on a vacation and eat a few more meals out as a treat.
And if I could get my medical phobias and reactions in check and be assured of a total continence with zero need of diapers I would undergo the medical procedure to fix this once and for all.

xpluswearer said:
Going against the wind here. I wish to be completely free of diapers. If it were not for my total bladder incontinence I would not wear diapers I could use that money to pay off bills and loans to the family and friends. Also restock my pantry to more than a month to month supply. Go on a vacation and eat a few more meals out as a treat.
And if I could get my medical phobias and reactions in check and be assured of a total continence with zero need of diapers I would undergo the medical procedure to fix this once and for all.

If we want to go sci-fi on this, why not make more than one party happy at a time? We have all these other services available, you can pay someone to babysit your kids or fix a meal or wash a car or give you a haircut. Imagine you could "rent continence" to/from someone else? You lose it, they get it, for a week or whatever.

This would benefit the IC that are tired of dealing with their IC, would give the statistical rare minority here that want to (at least try) IC have a shot at it, allow some people another route to make money. (if you're somehow disabled, supplementing your income by wearing diapers may be an acceptable arrangement)

Imagine the forum here for "swap your IC", where DLs that want a week of IC can just flat out swap it to someone that's IC and wants a break from their diapers, say for a week, with no money even changing hands.
Overall this would be a valued service for many people from both sides of the fence. Just another way to barter for convenience.

Be woken up and locked in a diaper for a weekend

bambinod said:
If we want to go sci-fi on this, why not make more than one party happy at a time? We have all these other services available, you can pay someone to babysit your kids or fix a meal or wash a car or give you a haircut. Imagine you could "rent continence" to/from someone else? You lose it, they get it, for a week or whatever.

This would benefit the IC that are tired of dealing with their IC, would give the statistical rare minority here that want to (at least try) IC have a shot at it, allow some people another route to make money. (if you're somehow disabled, supplementing your income by wearing diapers may be an acceptable arrangement)

Imagine the forum here for "swap your IC", where DLs that want a week of IC can just flat out swap it to someone that's IC and wants a break from their diapers, say for a week, with no money even changing hands.
Overall this would be a valued service for many people from both sides of the fence. Just another way to barter for convenience.

Pretty neat idea. I’m part of that group who would want to try it or do it on occasions, but don’t want to deal with it permanently. It’s a neat idea because it allows people who have incontience to regain it for awhile to avoid situations where it would be a pain. The idea reminds me of that skit in family guy where Peter gives joe his vertebrae for 5 dollars. After awhile peter asks joes for it back.
Maybe one day science could get to that point.

I'd happily give up my infantilism to anyone who wants it ... permanently!

It's been more of a curse to me than anything else. If I had one diaper-related wish, it would be never to have been attracted to AB and DL play in the first place.

My wish would be that by undoing the tapes would clean and refreshen my diaper. That way I could have my favorite diaper and clean up would be simply to untape. And tape back up lol

As a couple said before me, I’d wish I wasn’t ABDL. Still struggle with it daily and would simply love to not have to deal with it.

For the stigma of wearing to forever be gone and everywoman I see/meet to wear and have no problem with it.

Same Leio, except that everyone chose to use diapers, not that everyone was incontinent

Well allow me to spoil the mood :

My wish is the OP gets his ,and he grants us a little time with it !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What do you mean?

I wish that everybody should accept people wearing diapers on behalf of the community

I wish Goodnites went back to paying more attention to older kids, including kids with disabilities, and make Goodnites bigger for them., instead of pushing them to wear Depends instead. I also wish Pampers would be more competitive, and fix their UnderJams. Healthy competition is needed.for better products.

Is it fair to wish I wasn’t dealing with urge Incontinence? I guess my diaper related wish was cheaper diapers that didn’t suck. Or that plastic backed diapers were more available. I really hate the cloth backed ones.

My wish would be that the world was one big abdl land, everyone was abdl and wore diapers and baby clothing. One huge nursery.

It would give mankind world piece. Instead of wars it would be babys throwing tantrums, lol.

To walk around in a diaper and tshirt in the park, to run and play, everyone excepted and happy babies.

I wish they made a diaper that did not leak overnight maybe like a pair of shorts extended down a little, plastic pants are way to tight if you want them to work and i cant stand wet sheets

andre said:
I wish they made a diaper that did not leak overnight maybe like a pair of shorts extended down a little, plastic pants are way to tight if you want them to work and i cant stand wet sheets
What your describing are called bloomers you can get them at Babykins.com , i wear them to bed every night she makes them in rubber which is what I wear and then she makes a slightly shorter length product in vinyl .bloomers were designed to provide optimal containment for bed ridden and people in wheelchairs .
Depending on the day I am one or the other .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

12srepaid said:
I wish Goodnites went back to paying more attention to older kids, including kids with disabilities, and make Goodnites bigger for them, instead of pushing them to wear Depends instead.

Couldn't agree more on that. #MakeGoodNitesGreatAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back