Thread: Working on something

Default Working on something

Feeling like I'm not to something. I actually like this one and feel like I could do some good. I'm working on the research and seeing what I could do to reach my goal. Thankfully I'm still working on leaving this hell of a home, and to get somewhere safe. From what I can tell right now, limited research, I might have to go back to college. I can't do that here. This place is toxic and horrible for my mental state. I'm wish I could find a way to make more money to get out of here sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    Feeling like I'm not to something. I actually like this one and feel like I could do some good. I'm working on the research and seeing what I could do to reach my goal. Thankfully I'm still working on leaving this hell of a home, and to get somewhere safe. From what I can tell right now, limited research, I might have to go back to college. I can't do that here. This place is toxic and horrible for my mental state. I'm wish I could find a way to make more money to get out of here sooner.
    So did you get a new job? I suppose you would need more college than just a community college? The nice thing about community colleges is that they're so much cheaper than four year universities. Instead of Democrats wanting to finance free college educations, they should find ways to encourage all the two year colleges to become four year colleges but still at the same rate of expense. Most people don't need all the expensive bells and whistles that make four year institutions so expensive.

I have an interview tomorrow at a job I really hope to get as it would mean more money.

I know life is tough and I hope OP can get things going their way (hopefully soon).