Thread: How would the Triforce symbol look on a case?

Default How would the Triforce symbol look on a case?

So, how would this look as a case window design for a computer? I'll be using the side panel of the Antec 300 and using a Dremel I'm buying tomorrow morning to do it. I'm also thinking of putting a 80mm fan in the middle of the triangle thing as well, what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	triforce1.jpg 
Views:	65353 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	409  

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! I love that symbol so much. It doesn't matter where you put it, it will always look cool. I think it would look really good.

I might just do the triangle part since it'll be my first project with the Dremel. Just as soon as I figure out how to install the freaken cutting wheel

print it out, trace it on cardboard and make a stencil... then just follow the lines.

Even just the tri force would be cool. If it's the whole thing, that would be epic. Also, follow Darkfins advise. I do that when I'm carving and it helps a lot.

It'd look like this:

Not really, but that'd be pretty cool...Here's an idea of what it could look like...On a Wii...

It'd look like the Tri-force, on the side of a case.

I'm picking up some alu tomorrow and then I'll trace the design on some tape on it and cut it out. I'll post a picture of the outcome, and if it's good I'll redo it on my case =)