Status
Not open for further replies.

toweled

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I currently do not have access to diapers or pull ups but I do enjoy wetting my pants into folded t shirts and towels and other articles of clothing. However I only do this when I have around a full basket of clothes to wash so as not to bring suspicion to me. I’m wondering if anyone knows of a way I can do this more often without bringing suspicion?

Wash them in the shower when you take them hang them to dry in shower.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

hmmm... given that you are a teen living with your family, hanging stuff in the shower is possibly going to arouse suspicion... Have you thought about asking your parents how the washing machine works and putting a whole load on yourself "to help out"? Parents LOVE for their kids to help with chores, so that's a way you could legitimately hide it. But you do have to commit to doing laundry once/twice a week for the next forever.

Lets see here...... If your a teen living at home and you don't have access to diapers or pull ups and your peeing in t-shirts and towels and your throwing them in your laundry basket in your room. Wouldn't that throw a red flag to your parents with your room smelling like piss.

At your age I often washed my “stuff” in the bathroom sink before bed and hung to dry overnight in my room. Although far from dry in the morning, dry enough that I could wear or whatever without getting caught (for the most part). Good luck.

I say see if you can get them to teach you to work the washer and dryer

Ilike2hide said:
I say see if you can get them to teach you to work the washer and dryer

I agree he should already know on how to work the washer and dryer

pampers47 said:
Lets see here...... If your a teen living at home. . .
Then, you'd better be 18 or 19! It's not me being a shit. It's a matter of safety. We have had a few groomers here in the past, who were looking for underage kids. The moderators are pretty on top of things, but if one slipped through the cracks, and someone got hurt, then what? There's a reason it's called ADISC. The site hasn't offered support to those under 18 since before I was a member.

pampers47 said:
I agree he should already know on how to work the washer and dryer

My parents were paranoid about that. I changed loads and carried up loads from the basement but they were clear they did NOT want me running the washer. They always said this was because they couldn't trust me to sort colors and whites.

Ironically, on at least two occasions one of them sorted my mother's deep red nightgown in with a load of white and I had to suffer through a few weeks' worth of pink tightie-whities.. Hated that.

bambinod said:
My parents were paranoid about that. I changed loads and carried up loads from the basement but they were clear they did NOT want me running the washer. They always said this was because they couldn't trust me to sort colors and whites.

Ironically, on at least two occasions one of them sorted my mother's deep red nightgown in with a load of white and I had to suffer through a few weeks' worth of pink tightie-whities.. Hated that.

My mom was the same. I think it was my dad who mixed the colors in one time that got everyone else banned. I was at least technically instructed in how to do it, just forbidden to use that knowledge unless there was some kind of laundry emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back