New Bear Hugz disposable from CTDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look really cute, honestly one of the most babyish prints I think I've seen on an adult baby diaper yet.

Wow they do look cute. Love the fact they are not planning on selling until they actually have them.

From the pic and description they sound like they are same as Bambino UltraStretch.

The ulrta stretch are the same model as their sun and fun / magnifico. though the features look a bit similar, the size ranges are different. Hard to say without seeing more pictures. Even a look at the velcro tab would say a lot about the lineage.

I like hearing that more diapers are coming to market, more competition is pretty much always a good thing for consumers (competition drives companies to be better than each other and to each try to have a better product at a lower price)

wow! Un-bear-ably cute!

I think these are going on my list of things to try. this has been a great year for new products!

I saw the picture and thought they were the cutest things. :3

I'mma wait and see how it all works out price-wise, but I might have to put in an order just to try them.

They are adorable!

Available approximately August 13, 2018. This is our first attempt at selling in volume so it will be a learning experience. There are many details which need to be worked out before shipping of 10 pack and case quantities can begin. Please bear (Ha Ha) with us as we workout the details with trying to offer free shipping of case amount. Free shipping may not happen immediately upon selling of the diapers but is very important to us. There will be no pre-sales as we need to ensure the diapers are physically at our store. Anything can happen (and usually does) when it comes to importing products into the United States. The US Customs Service, Department of Homeland Security and Federal Food and Drug Administration must all give their blessing before the 40' shipping container can be released and transported to Las Vegas.

It's nice to see someone else gets this. Too many places offer presales and then get hit with the almost predictable delays. (and then some other companies pledge never to do presales, and then go and do it anyway...)

One other "sales feature" that needs more participation is "inventory remaining". Rearz and ABU are both doing this now, and I really like being able to see when something is getting low. It makes me take a second look at MY inventory to make a decision of when I should be reordering, since it seems to take 2+ months for restocks to occur.

I do like the print, and as I was about to put in an order for a few more of the Changing Times cloth diapers and some new plastic pants, I'll probably give these dispies a shot as well. Bummer that they're not the cloth-backed, elastic-winged, single-tabbed thing I've been dreaming of, but I'll try not to be a Grumpy Bunny(tm). At least they are hook-and-loop. :) (Plus, Robert of Changing Times has been great to work with over the years, so...FWIW.)

interesting wondering how shipping would be for canada?

Oh that's cuuuute. Love to see more hook and loop AB diapers on the market.

If they're not too expensive I'm very tempted.

I go to the CTDC store every few weeks, making a few purchases and talking to the owners. They've been working on this for quite a while now. I'm excited that they're on their way. When they get their product on the shelf, I am going drop by, buy a pack, and give them my congratulations. :smile1:

It looks So adorable!! I bet it Feels good to wear too. ♡♡♡

I just visited the CTDC site and they're receiving there Bear Hugz shipment today. Robert says ordering can begin begin
tomorrow afternoon 8-17 or Monday 8-19. I suggest you visit the product page and click on the printed diapers. Then go
to page 2 and click on the diaper and read what he has posted.

Very cute and babyish! We need more abdl diapers with pastel colors and designs like this :)

In presume if they got their shipment today (Thursday) that they could be bought in person on Friday? Might have to give that a try!

Well, I went over there and picked up a sample pack. They’re just figuring out shipping issues and should be taking online orders soon. I’m not in a position to try one or give a full review, but my initial impressions are only enthusiastically positive. They are ridiculously soft on the outside. Hook and loop closures seem very sturdy. Print is very cute. Elastic in all the spots you would expect. This is looking like a winner, definitely worth a try. Hopefully people will give them a shot and post their experiences.

They are available online now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back