New Bear Hugz disposable from CTDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a pack.

Ordered a pack along with some baby pins.

I have to say, these are really, really cute! The price point is a little higher than I like, though, so I'll have to hold off on these for now. Looking forward to hearing what people think about them!

I tried one last night. The fit was very good, and I’m always between sizes M-L. I got the large, and they were roomy but not huge. Very soft. Thick enough but not like a Safari and super thick. Hook and loop system worked great, no issues there at all. The thing I most noticed is that they are very quiet, not a surprise given how soft the shell is. I definitely suggest that people give them a try!

Darmok said:
I tried one last night. The fit was very good, and I’m always between sizes M-L. I got the large, and they were roomy but not huge. Very soft. Thick enough but not like a Safari and super thick. Hook and loop system worked great, no issues there at all. The thing I most noticed is that they are very quiet, not a surprise given how soft the shell is. I definitely suggest that people give them a try!

Do these remind you of any other existing diaper for fit e.g MyDiaper/BareBums or Bambinos?

I see the site has listed corrected sizing to appear on their next run.

Could I say thickness between a Bambino and old model Cushie? I found those old Cushies to be thin. But it’s not super thick. The larger definitely seems smaller than a Bamino or ABU large, it has a smaller size range I think. Large usually seems huge and mediums too smal for mel. This large BH was great. I’m a38”.

I just got my shipment confirmation from Robert on my order of his new Bear Hugz diaper. From the tracking # they're coming Fed Ex.
First time I've got a shipment from him that hasn't been USPS. I just ordered last Sat.

Really curious how these hold up

Just went into their store today and bought a case. It was more populated then usual. Super cute diapers though.

I have to wonder about the plastic backing on these. I bought a case of the Bare Bums for the first, and last time because of how thin they are, and also the rough, rubbery feel of the plastic backing. I'll never buy those again. Then, I got a couple samples of the Dotty Ponies from North Shore, and I'll never buy those either because of the rough, dull, rubbery finish. If these new "Bear Hugs" had a shiny finish similar to Confidry 24/7's, then I may consider them. Otherwise, I've been put off by some of these offerings. I do like the plastic on the ABUniverse SDK's, but all those are out of stock.

I have one of them right here and the last way I would describe the shell is rough and rubbery. It’s very soft and smooth.

I was in the store a little over a week ago. The owner showed me one of the samples as the main shipment had not come in yet. The new diaper looked very nice. I will be ordering a case soon.

I got my Bear Hugz diapers today from Fed Ex. I'm well impressed with them. The outer cover is nice and soft. The landing zone
goes from wing to wing. The standing leak guards are nice as well. I've got one on now and like the fit real well.
I've got a 40" waist and got size large. The print is definitely all over the diaper. There's pink, blue, and yellow bears.DSCN0628.jpgDSCN0630.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333
I ordered size large 3 days ago and they arrived today. I put up to Tykables overnight diaper and appear exactly the same. My wife will put one on me tonight. I’m soooo excited. They are sooo babyish I think it’s going to be fantastic. Inside lliner is also exactly the same. They do appear a tiny bit wider than Tykables. Ill update tomorrow.

That looks really cute! Maybe a little too loose and baggy for my liking however... Not really sure yet.

Yoooooo, those are super cute! So many brands and type of dips I need to try out

Mine are still enroute (hopefully this time they won't go to Hawaii on the way like my last CTDC order did. The owner and I got a big laugh looking at the FEDEX tracking on that). I did get my box of snap-crackle-pop pullups from NSC yesterday though.

Spoke too soon, the arrived today (Saturday even). I see what the discussion about the backing is. I suspect the "rubbery" refers tot he feeling of the tape landing zone while the other poster is describing the rest of the diaper. Very cute, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try them out.

Last edited:
I think the rubbery comment was just speculation based on a picture. I’ve worn these a few nights now and they’ve been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayne said:
I ordered size large 3 days ago and they arrived today. I put up to Tykables overnight diaper and appear exactly the same. My wife will put one on me tonight. I’m soooo excited. They are sooo babyish I think it’s going to be fantastic. Inside lliner is also exactly the same. They do appear a tiny bit wider than Tykables. Ill update tomorrow.

OK. They git just like the TYKABLES but a tad bit softer. My wife noticed the print immediately and commented that they are more babyish looking. Once she put it on me a sprinkled some johnsons baby powder on me i was in total heaven. Its funny how the more it replicates a baby diaper the more babyish i feel when wearing. These diapers are awesome and i just ordered more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back