Might go out in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So guys I’m thinking about going out in public wearing diapers. I’ve gone out in like pull-ups and stuff but I want to go out wearing crinklz. I know crinklz are big and they swell but I just want to try it. Do you think if I wear baggy sweatpants and a hoodie that’s about 2+ sizes too big on me I could pull if off? Also do you have any tips for what to do if I get found out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not that concerned about casual concealment but sweatpants haven't been high on my list for pulling it off. I guess if they're sufficiently baggy but since they have very little substance of their own, I found they tend to show off rather than conceal. In addition, when you get something pretty baggy, a plastic backed diaper makes more noise rather than something that holds it relatively snug, like jeans. If you're going out in general public, I really don't think it matters that much but if it matters who might see or hear, give yourself a good, honest once over and proceed from there.

goodnites24 said:
So guys I’m thinking about going out in public wearing diapers. I’ve gone out in like pull-ups and stuff but I want to go out wearing crinklz. I know crinklz are big and they swell but I just want to try it. Do you think if I wear baggy sweatpants and a hoodie that’s about 2+ sizes too big on me I could pull if off? Also do you have any tips for what to do if I get found out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do it! So much fun to be out and about in public! I love wetting in public, and walking around with a diaper at or beyond capacity, so exhilarating! Mind you, at least in the beginning, you want to stick to places where you are unlikely to run into someone you know!

I find sweatpants may hide the outline somewhat, but not as much as you'd think. And I find they do a terrible job of covering up the sound! I find jeans that sit at the waist with lots of room in the seat work well, and, if you're really concerned, get a pair of overalls. Carhartt overalls are great, there's no way anybody can tell what you have on under those! It takes time to find the right clothing. But getting there is half the fun! I like to try things on at about half capacity, to get a sense of how things look.

Most people aren't paying attention to what you're doing anyway. They're too busy in their own lives. And if anybody says anything, just say its incontinence, nobody will question you!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Have fun kid 😼

I wear mine under jeans with a long t-shirt and I have never gotten any weird looks or anything. I don't wear out in public very often, but it is really fun when I'm in the mood. I love wearing when I go shopping. There is something exhilarating about peeing my pants in the middle of the dairy aisle, or at the checkout while talking to the cashier.

Go for it, we get concerned and scared about people seeing our diapers, but the vast majority of people don't care enough to be looking at people like "is he (or she) wearing a diaper?" , usually the only people that question us are friends or family.

Wearing diapers in public is easier than you think. Any pants one size larger than your normal pants will work fine. Long tail shirt tucked in.
I wear everyday in public, jeans and T-shirt, dress pants, sweatpants. No one has said a thing in the past few years as everyone to busy looking at their phone to notice you and your diaper.

I usually wear jeans over my diapers out in public. I have also wore shorts, and sweatpants and no one has ever said anything.

I wear my nappies under what ever I want. If someone notices I wear nappies so what.

So long as you are covered all good.... Funny thing is I can’t see the problem with an exposed diaper but would hate for you to have to explain to anyone why.

Sweatpants can show a diaper outline, a long baggy hoody though will certainly help.

If you are confronted I hope it’s a situation where you can tell the person to clear off b4 you call the police for sexual harassment.

RGordon45 said:
Do it! So much fun to be out and about in public! I love wetting in public, and walking around with a diaper at or beyond capacity, so exhilarating! Mind you, at least in the beginning, you want to stick to places where you are unlikely to run into someone you know!

I find sweatpants may hide the outline somewhat, but not as much as you'd think. And I find they do a terrible job of covering up the sound! I find jeans that sit at the waist with lots of room in the seat work well, and, if you're really concerned, get a pair of overalls. Carhartt overalls are great, there's no way anybody can tell what you have on under those! It takes time to find the right clothing. But getting there is half the fun! I like to try things on at about half capacity, to get a sense of how things look.

Most people aren't paying attention to what you're doing anyway. They're too busy in their own lives. And if anybody says anything, just say its incontinence, nobody will question you!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Wearing Carhartt in the summer is not advisable you are asking for torture. Unless they have made shorts recently carhartt is made for winter Arctic wear solely. And being made in Detroit for Northern Climates never heard of a carhartt bikini LOL.

I do wear loose sweat pants over my diaper during the winter. They don't hide diapers as well as one might hope.

I find loose or relaxed fit jeans, one size larger than you normally wear, tend to be the best for concealing thick diapers. We a loosely tucked shirt over that for even better concealement. The fold created by the loose tuck breaks up the waist line and purposely makes it look bulkier. Having a shirt hang loose or fully tucked won't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back