Bought my first adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Afternoon friends:) so I took the plunge and moved away from the store brand depends and baught some molicare and crinklz. I got my molicares today and sadly they are a bit small but fit....barely. I’m excited to get my crinklz. When I purchase more I would love some suggestions!

I think you'll really like the Crinklz. I like mine.

Congrats. I have only tried the abena m4’s outside of store brand diapers. I do recommend them if you are planning on a lazy day.

rearz safari
dry 247 is a must !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northshore supremes , i left Abena M4's to go steady with another diaper ,although i still have a case unopened from 2010-2011 in the closet .
Diapers are like Lays you can't have just one !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions you guys:) I also could use some advice on a good onsie. I think the molicares will be a good going out and about, they are more cloth like and a bit more silent. I only wish I would have gotten them a bit bigger

I have over 300 all from one place Babykin's Jenny does awesome work , i have ones from lots of other places i tried and keep going back for more to kins .
I buy in bulk so they aren't S,M,L they are perfectly my sized , i have them in every style from wife beater to business casual long leg, long sleeve boat neck ,no legs or sleeves. Every style on the website and some that aren't she uses good fabric with sturdy durable metal snaps 4 to close it up , i have tried others that only use 3 and I don't like that feeling of ìnadequate support ,it makes the entire onesie feel weird and tend to bunch up weird and after getting them "broken in" I could see fabric fatigue lines by each of the 3 snaps , i mostly wear cloth unless I am going out , I get my cloth diapers and plastic pants from Angelfluff but wasn't crazy about the onesie it was actually too thick and dense with not enough "give" ,and bizarrely enough for a guy who cant shower bath or swim because i cant regulate my body temperature , and am almost always cold ,those onesies held the heat in and kept me almost too warm.
We are all different ,you may like something completely different, do what I do with everything I order 2 different styles at seperate times and wear them for a month or so , before I say I like or don't like ,and mine are 24/7 I wear super heavyweight nite diaper triple boosted with rubber bloomers and a onsie over top to keep everything were it needs to be (saging diapers don't absorb as much and often leak as compared to a diaper thats "supported " in the optimal position,there should be a comfortable space to breath and have the air circulate without sagging or actually constricting the diaper , this is true no matter what kind of diaper you use disposable or reusable (it's a little more important with washable because the entire diaper is absorbent not just the core crotch area , you will feel wetness as the diaper wicks and didtributes wetness throughout the entire garment )
So again my highest recommendation, she also ABDL aware being she is the manufacturer of the DPF (Diaper pail friends) custom ABDL diaper for members of the site ,it's been gone many years but she still makes markets and sells that diaper, good luck with this an let us know what you try!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It’s funny, when my go to diaper was depends with tabs, I used to read these threads and scratch my head wondering why they got such a bad wrap. Now I absolutely love all the suggestions that I have for so far on my next purchase. Even though. I should have ordered a bigger size I am beyond impressed with the capacity of my molicares! It’s unreal! I can not wait for my crinklz to arrive!! Never again will I ever tape up into a depends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back